part 2

liam asks  me to be his girlfriend's right after the movie and of course I said yes. me and Liam were going to the beach for the day

«at the beach»

I was tanning when liam decided it would be funny to run up to me and dump water on me.but little did I know he cut a strap on my bikini top so when I was chasing after him one side of my bikini top fell off. I was so mad but he just stood there getting happy in the basement (if u know what I mean)

«back at the flat»

I went to get my other clothes on when liam walking in so I screamed at him" get out get out get out" I said "but babe u have to help me with this" he said while pointing to his growing bulge "that's ur problem babe not mine" I said as I walked to the bathroom I wanted to tease him so I swayed my hips in a seductive way. after I changed I walked out to see liam walking to the door to lock it naked OMG when he turned around he found me and ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder and threw me on the bed he hovered over me and started to kiss my neck just when he was about to take my bra off my dad and brother walked In my room and they both left and got the shot guns OH SHIT I thought liam didn't notice so he just kept going he was grabbing the condom she my dad and brother walked in guns blazing my dad screamed "GET OFF OF MY BABY GIRL RIGHT NOT ASSHOLE" liam finally noticed and stopped but pulled the blanket over us because we were naked my brother threw me my clothes while my dad questioned liam on who he is and what he was doing in my house and all of that stuff.

********

thanks guys so that is the second chapter I hope u liked it please comment and vote thx and my Betsy Ali yes from the story is writing a ive got liam paynes phone number so please go and read that THE GUYS love all of u chapters conning soon (by soon I mean like in the next 10 min)