FINAL CHAPTER

kihyun had already been sitting idle in the cafe for ten minutes.
he was growing incredibly anxious, thinking that changkyun wouldn't come.
every time the door made a ding sound, he swiftly turned his next towards it.

kihyun's eyes and worry we're satisfied once he saw changkyun come through the door.
changkyun's and kihyun's eyes met, the both having different types of gleams of light in them.
kihyun was happy while changkyun was awkward.

"so, how is life? in a relationship? i know you like to party." kihyun said with a grin while changkyun avoided looking at him.
"i haven't met any new people since you left." changkyun said with a dull tone.

kihyun was saddened by the way changkyun was talking. maybe he is having a bad day? or maybe he doesn't want to be here? kihyun thought.

after some time, changkyun looked at kihyun. his face full of sadness and lust.

"do you know how much i missed you? how much i wish i could hold you or kiss you? do you know how hard it is to hold myself back from touching you right now, at this very moment? do you know how desperate i am to ask you to be my boyfriend?"

kihyun stared, surprised. a smile creeped onto his face after he took in what changkyun said.

"don't hold back."
"what?"
"kiss me, hug me, touch me, ask me to be your boyfriend, i don't care. i'm not going to reject you."

and with kihyun's words, changkyun leaned over the table carefully, placing a hand on his cheek, and kissing him lightly.

after a quick kiss, changkyun pulled away. the room feeling like it was only those two.

"this time i'm not letting you leave me."