So Not Mindless And Breakups =(

So U Remember Last Timee On Mindless In Love....Roc Camee Homee Drunk And Prod Kissed Jay And Ash Brokee Up With Prod??? NOw Ur In For A Surprise Stay Tuned!!

Now To The Story

Princes POV

Man  Miss Havinqq A Girl....U KNow What F.ck This Imma Be A Hoee And See How This Sh.t Feel!!! 

I Go Throuqqh My Fonee And Call Up Thsi Girl Named Dessie....She Is My Private Sex Slavee And She Cain Get Enouqhh...She Said That She Will Be Here In 5 Minutes!! Imma Get Some To get My Mind Off Tiara!!

In The Livinqq Room

Ray Ray POV

Jayla Has Been Actinqq Weird Around Me??? Does SHe Likee me Or NO!! TBH....Im Startinqq To Likee Niecey!! Roc Does Not Deserve Her She Is Likeee sooo.....Not Jayla!!

So I Pick Jayla Up And TAke Her To The room

Jay- Rayyyy Put me Down!!!

Ray- No Cause U Bout To Learn Gosh Dammit!!

Jay- Lmao U Said Gosh!! Only Girls Sa(gco)

I Kissed Her To Makee Her ShutUp And Them She Started Takinqq Off My Shirt...I Take Off All Of Her  Clothes In A Rush And I Kiss Her Belly Button Rinqq..She Giggles And With that I Get Out A Condom And I Was Bout To Put It On......She Stopped Me And Said.."Lets Not Havee Sex....Lets Makee Love Ray" And With That I Made Lovee To her.....She Was Guud Until I F,cked Up And Said OMG Neicey!!! Faster!! With That The Lifee Flashed B4 My Eyes!!! Jayla Was Cryinqq And She Told Me That She Hates Me And She Hopes That I Catch Herpes....!!! "F.ck U Ray" That Was Her Last Words To Me!!

Prod POV

I Miss Ash Imma MAke It Up To her One Way...And Thats Gnna Be To Givee Her A romise Rinqq..!!!

It Has Her BirthStone Which Is A Diamond And It Cost me 100,000 Dollars!!! I Didnt Care That I Spent All Of My MB Check On Her!! I Want My Baby Back....I Called Kays Jewlery Store And Picked Up The Rinqq And I Had It InGraved...It Said "Ash I Lovee U And I Want To be with U Forever"...After That I Called A Mexican Place Called Abuelo's....She Lovees That place...I Set It Up To Wear The Whole Place Is Covered With Rose Petals And Candles Liqqht And Nobody Was There Except Me And My #1 Girl....Imma Makee This Riqqht between Us,.....!!!

Rocs POV

Imma Breeak Up With Jenice Cause After These 5 Days That I Havee Been Druck She Never Notices Me Ever....I Think She Mad..Butt Idc Cause I Havee A Sidee B.tch And Her Namee Mimi..She Can Makee a Niqqa Hard And She Will Fixx It Riqqht Away....Who TF Is Jenice Now?? A Nobody!!!

I Pulled Jenice Away From The Rest And I Told her That I had To Talk To Her...She Seemed Scared Butt I Havee To Do This....She Asked Me With Tears In her eyes" Are U Gnna Breeak Up With Me?" I Told her The Truth About The Last Few Days And She Was So HeartBroken Cause She Really Loveed Me Butt There Is No Goinqq Back Now Is It?? He Slapped Me And i Was So Mad Butt I Kept My Calm..Sh eStarted Packinqq Her Stuff And With That She Left And Stayed In Ash's Room....Now That Im Sinqqle I Can Be With The One That  Truley Lovee Now...And Thats Mimi...

How Was This Chapter?? I Know That Yall R Cryinqq Butt Aye??  Promote My story Please And I Will Writee More of My Story Tomarro!!! Thankx And Read My Bestie iAm_MickeySwaqq Story Its Guud!!! Givee Me Feed Back!!