二十四

actual footage 3 minutes after the drama.

what else? soft porn--
kidding.

--

after yerin blinks back to conciousness and all the drama happened, her head reeled to check the surroundings again. pulling away from the kiss.

"this is my brother's car, you ass"

"shhh"

yerin had this wrong emotion thingy that instead of feeling a lot more fucky, she felt terrified.

"you're scary.." taehyung sighs, a chuckle following after.

"what a pussy"

"is that a pun?"

before really getting into the mood, they can't help but to feel a presence. bambam tilted his head, bending down to peek inside. his face flushed. 'are they going to leave a cum stain? shit'

"come on yerin, we've done this twice.."

yerin seems pretty convinced about the idea. taehyung's deep, low and soothing voice is enough for her. but she still had that 'thing' who keeps contradicting the moment.

"but taehyung-"

that's it, he pushed her off his lap to make her lean against the window. encasing her with his hands either side her head, he planned to tease her by brushing his lips against hers in a way where she'll be the thirsty one.

"if you speak, i'll open a window..

"..yerinnie" he whispers huskily, making the word sound longer. yerin rolled her eyes as far back as they can possibly go, her arms locking taehyung's neck and him closer.

"you're so dramatic, remember i'm the horny one"

she slammed her lips against him, and it felt... odd. like all the clock in the world spins counterclockwise, like taehyung is ancient and he reversed time.

the kiss was something. instead of being content about it, they wanted something more they couldn't understand.

the temperature increases (for the both of them) and taehyung deepened into the kiss as he nearly knocked all the wind from yerin's lungs..

not knowing the window wasn't tinted.

--

me freaking out because this scene sounds like a murder--

anyway, they've done this twice ...

no one has seen the second time : P