Chapter-4

The next day minjae woke up and thought to spend this whole day with his family. He took a refreshing bath and went to kitchen. He made a cup of coffee and went to his mother's room. He saw his mother sleeping. The best son is the one who can realise the struggle his parents undergone to raise him up. And he, minjae has always been that son who does everything for his parent's happiness. He kept the cup near the bed and turned and that's when he heard his mother calling. He turned and wished his omma a very good morning. He said her that, this day is going to be special to him because he is going to spend it with his omma. He saw a smile in his mother's face. That's the main reason why i'm working this hard, he thought to himself and smiled.

             So omma, get ready soon. Let's wander around and have fun.

                  He left the room.

                   Minjae is a single child. Before coming into the cine industry, they stayed in incheon. His parents gave him the best of everything just to make him happy. Later, as a sincere son he works for his family. His father is a business man. When minjae getting popular in his work, his father got a great opportunity to work in japan in a senior position in his business. He is hard-worker. Like father, like son. He is not that much into this cine industry. He always wanted his son, to become a company's main officer. But, his son had bigger ideas and greater passion. So, he went on his way and his father on his way. He shifted to japan and stays there alone.

                 His father visited them hardly. Once, when minjae got a very big house in seoul and then for their wedding anniversary. Yeah! Minjae held a very big party to celebrate his parent's wedding anniversary. His father actually thinking about resigning the job and to settle with his family and enjoy his rest of the life. Maybe he'll do it soon.

                Mom and her son is ready to enjoy this day. They had their breakfast and left the house. He said the driver that he'll drive the car himself. He always wanted to spend more time with his mom but his job was not in favour to it.

                     So omma, let's go and get some good dresses first. And let's have our lunch, then what about a movie? Your favourite movie okay? Then, lets drive around the streets and visit some old places where you take me often when i was young and let's return back to our home. Is it fine? I have only one day omma. I'll be very busy for the next weeks. And i'm planning for a long trip with you and father after I complete this work. Is it okay omma?

                You have only one day to take rest. Why don't we stay in home? You can sleep well, i'll make some good dishes. I can see you eating like a small kid, his mom chuckled.

                   Omma, but i need some personal time as well. I wanted to spend with you. Just working continuously and making more money will not take me anywhere. It's all the happy memories which will keep us happy forever. And that's the reason i'm working this hard. To make you happy, to make father happy.

                You did it minjae, his mom said.

                  I'm glad that i do, he replied.

                     The city traffic will not leave anyone to drive peacefully. They stuck in it too. As he is looking at the signal, his mom called him and asked to see through the window. When he did, he say a group of girls standing with widened eyes and closing the mouth with palm in shock.

                  Wave your hands at them, his mom said.

                   Omma....but...

                     Yah! Com'on do it she insisted.

                     He opened the window a little and waved his hands. The girls who stood there let the flashes fall on him. There is no symptom of the traffic getting clear.

               I can't do it any longer, he said and closed the window.

               As he closing the window, they heard girls shouting, minjae's omma is in there! Minjae's omma is in there! Omma, i love your son!

              His mother chuckled hearing it.

                 He blushed and said they are the second reason behind my success.

                  What about the first? Asked his mom.

                     It's you he said and poked his mother like a kid who wants a candy.

                    It's your hardwork minjae said his mom for the n'th time with a sigh as a reply whenever he says her as the first reason for his success.

                 Okay! Fine, i give up. I can't win you in this, he said and saw the traffic getting clear.

                They are girls still standing and waving the hands at the car. Suddenly, minjae's mother's eyes stuck at a girl. She called him and asked whether he knows her.

                  Who omma? Whom are you pointing at? He asked seeing at the crowd.

                 Not the crowd minjae, see the girl walking behind them.

                 No omma, i can't there are many girls. Who is the one you are pointing at? He asked as he looked through the window. Oh, omma i have to drive the car now. The traffic is fully clear now, he said and started the car.

               Why omma? Why did you ask me to see her? Did she had something with her?

              No minjae, i saw all the girl shouted in joy seeing you. But she is the only one who gave an annoying look at the car.

               At the car omma, not at me he chuckled.

                You are the one inside the car minjae. Everyone found that when we were standing.

               We can't expect everyone to like us omma, he said.

               That's not the reason i said to see you out there minjae.

                  Then what? He asked.

                  I have seen her somewhere. A face very familiar to me.

                     You might have seen her somewhere omma.

                     I'm getting older, that's the reason i couldn't remember anything nowadays.

                   Omma, not like that. I get that problem at times too. I don't remember anything. It's not about the age. You are always young. Maybe you might have seen her or someone like her in our family.

                 In our family? She asked.

                  Yeah! In our family, just a guess omma. Who knows about her? Maybe you wouldn't have seen her properly.

                  Yeah! Maybe she thought.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
How is this chapter guys?
I can feel a little fire in the story. A really little fire tho! Lol!
Any guesses? Who is that girl?
See minjae looking at his mom in her room!
Comments must!
Keep supporting friends!