Chapter three

( A/N: This chapters going to suck you guys! I'm so sorry i don't know what the boys would be thinking about her got any ideas?)

Harry's P.O.V

I sit at the table with the boy's and Aria. What happened to her? Why was she in the orphanage? Why is she so weird? And the most important question of all...What is in that suitcase? Sometimes i'll walk past her bedroom and see her kneeling in front of it looking through it messing around with the stuff inside. But I don't know what is inside.

I watch her closely looking for any sign of what might be in there. I watch her reach for the salt in-front of her and something ripples through her skin. Something black, and worm-ish. What the bloody hell was that? "Hey Aria, you okay?" I ask. She looks at me, I see worry in her eyes. "Yeah, why?" She asks hiding her arm under the table. "You just looked kind of pale that's all" I shrug looking back at my plate of food. I feel her cold stare on me the rest of dinner.

Aria's P.O.V

Holy shit did he see what happened? The small voice asks sounding angry. "I don't think so" I whisper. Slowly I reach for the suitcase full of my 'toys'. I look through them all, slowly reaching to pick the studded chain up I twiddle it between my fingers. He's first The small voice whispers...