Part 3

! Yes! I have finally gotten around to doing this now that I got more ideas flowing in my brain. !

~some time later~ 

Lady Elizabeth and Young Lord Phantomhive are still in the kitchen trying to make "Lemonade".

"Finally! FINISHED! I'M A BOSS!" Ciel says.

Elizabeth just giggles.

"So lets taste VICTORY!"(WE WERE BORN TO SHIP VIKTUURI) Ciel says confidently.

"YES!" Lizzy replies.

then thy drank the "Lemonade"...

"It tastes like... water downed lemonade with a whole lot of sugar...." Lizzy says.

"Yeah it does... Lets just dump this out." Ciel replies

then all of a sudden! THE DOOR SLAMMED OPEN

Lizzy gets scared and Ciel tells her to get behind him.

they peep out of the kitchen door to see-

"SEBASTIAN!?" Ciel yells. 

Sebastian turns his head around with a scared look on his face like he has been caught.

"Y-Yes my lord..? 0-0' " Sebastian stuttered.

"WHAT THE BLOODY Heck WERE YOU DOING OUTSIDE IN THE STORM!?" Ciel asked.

"U-Uh nothing my L-Lord." Sebastian replied.

"Also what is Lady Elizabeth doing here? and why do you both have cups of what looks like water downed "Lemonade" with way to much sugar in it?" Sebastian asked.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT THE ONE ASKING QUESTIONS HERE!" Ciel replies back.

"Whats in the bag that's moving?" asked Lizzy.

"Yeah... what is.. o-0" Ciel says.

"u-uh" Sebastian stutters. 

"Sebastian! I order you to tell me the truth!" Ciel demands.

"Ugh fine you big brat! it's fricking CATS!" Sebastian replies.

"GO PUT THEM WHERE THEY BELONG!" Ciel says.

Lizzy just stands there awkwardly not knowing what's going on.

"ugh ok" Sebastian then proceeds to walk up the stairs  wet from the rain.

"THATS NOT WHERE THEY BELONG YOU DIRTY HOcensored!" Ciel yells.

"frick YOU YOUNG LORD I CAN EAT YOUR SOUL RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO BUT NOOO! IT'S AGAINST THE fricking CONTRACT YOU BIG PIECE OF crap! I JUST WANT MY freaking CATS! NO MORE AND Ffreaking FIX YOUR GRAMMAR ashamed WRITER OF THIS FANFICTION YOU Fricking PIECE OF crap WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HAVE MY frickinG CATS! YOU ARE AGAINST ME YOU PIECE OF crap!" Sebastian yells angerly.

yes I'm ashamed. and I'm a cancerous trashcan.

~CONTINUED ON PART 4~