The day it all changed

I remember that day as clear as anything: the day my world changed.

I woke up as normal, walked the dog as normal, tidied my bedroom as normal and waited, as normal. I was excited for months about that day, prepared for it – and even turned down a scout camp for it. As soon as I heard movement coming from upstairs, I leaped out of my seat, changed out of my rough clothes into a superman T-shirt and some jeans, accompanied by zip up hoodie and a denim jacket.

My dad and I took the train to Olympia and it already felt like home. We were surrounded by hundreds of geeks – so even dressed up, all making their way into a building. It's amaze me how many people I could see you were just like me, it'll girl has never fitted in.

Inside we are confronted by stalls selling overpriced merchandise at the pop-up Starbucks on the corner. We had a stand to do with the program in which my dad watches when he started talking to a man dressed up like a something. Unexpectedly, he turned to me and told me to go off as long as I stated in the building. I finally feel free.

I walked over to Starbucks and sat down at a table with my coffee. A little later, and I do have pink hair asked me if she could sit with me. I simply nodded my head and she sat down. Turns out she is from America and came alone that day so we ended up going around together. Her name is Caity and she was 19; only a year older than me. I recognised her from the moment she spoke – have voice, I face, I figure...

When it got to 130 in the afternoon, we went into a small hall with stage and met up with my dad. He seemed really pleased to meet Caity – always too pleased. We watched the panel with the actress who play characters such as Supergirl, The Flash, The Green Arrow and more. At one point, one of them made eye contact with Caity and winked, but I thought nothing more. Afterwards we said goodbye to my dad and his new friend, grant for Caity practically dragged me to watch the stage. Will post security guard and I vaguely remember asking her "what are you doing? "And her replying
"don't worry, just close your eyes ". The next thing I knew I was in a room, Caity's i'm on my waist and a few of the celebrities do for me.
"W–what is this?" I asked.
"Can't you see? "Caity asked, forcing me to look into her eyes to look into her eyes, causing me to smile. She smiled back. That smile... That smile! The lady whom I have friended, even exchange numbers with, was one of them.

Shaking, I put my hands over my mouth is warm water trickled down my cheeks. I have met my idols. "You. You're one of them "I said before 3 miles around her neck. She just laughed and patted my back. "Yes ". That one word occurred around my head 1000 times before actually made its way to my brain. Over the next few hours, we talked – about love, about programs, and about how I hadn't realised Caity was THE Caity Lotz, who plays Sara Lance in Legends of Tomorrow.

It was fun up until the point when a few guards came in and told informed me my dad was looking for me and the 'guest stars' had to go. I was ready to walk out, having truly have the best day of my life, but someone stop me. Caity has me a picture she took of all of us when we first entered the room and all of them had signed it too.

That day was truly the best day of my life!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I received a phone call the day after. I was shocked from the dream I had just had about meeting Caity Lotz when a familiar voice spoke "hey"

That is all they said and I felt happiness once again. Although I knew I would be seeing her again soon.