Prologue

I thought about making this story for a long time now but I finally decided to actually write it ♡.

"I should've known", "I should've known since the first time he did it, he knew I loved him too much to leave him he knew he had me wrapped around his finger".

"What do you mean Aliyah". "I was nothing but a game to him"! "He played me like the little foolish girl I was" I gritted my teeth having flashbacks of everything that has happened in my life because of him.
"What was his name Aliyah we can't keep having these therapy sessions if you won't even mention his name, who is he, how does he look like, what has he done to you that you had to do therapy" Dr. Gilbert asked with worry lingering in his voice. 
"He broke me. not just my heart but mentally and physically he broke me" I choked out. "I forgave him each time he would cheat and you know what's the sad part Dr.Gilbert... I would know it wouldn't be the last time I see him banging a random girl each time I entered that front door. I was so broken and depressed that I tried to suicide. It's not worth living if the person you love and care deeply about doesn't feel the same way..".
"Who is he Aliyah".

"Zayn. Zayn Malik" "He's the guy I love deeply but also the guy that has hurt me the most."

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔
❥♛I know this is a short chapter but it's just an aftermath of everything that went down between Aliyah and Zayn (: Comment and Share
         - Steph