Chapter 1❥

The picture above is Aliyah ♛♡ a little background on Aliyah her full name is Aliyah Rose Davis, She's 18, goes to UCLA, Lives in Los Ángeles Cali, has 2 best friend Lana and Jasmine. She's been going out with Zayn for a year and 2 months.

♡❥ ♡❥ ♡❥ ♡❥

I waited and waited for Zayn to come home. It was 3:30 a.m, I am worry about him so much that I gave up my sleep just so I can know he came home safe knowing damn well I have class in less than 4 hours. Where could Zayn be? Is he ok? I tried calling and texting his cell phone but he wouldn't answer me back. I even called his best friend Nathan only for him to tell me Zayn wasn't with him.

I stood up once I heard the doorknob twist. There he was. Looking high and wasted. "Where were you Zayn"! I yelled.
"Can you not yell I'm right fucking here Aliyah"! "Why the fuck are you still awake go to sleep"?! I couldn't answer him all my focus and attention was on his neck and smell. He has lipstick stains on his neck and smells of cheap girl perfume. "Hello are you deaf or something" Zayn waved his hand in my face I pushed it away and pointed at his neck "What is that on your neck Zayn".

"What do you mean what's on my neck? There's nothing on my neck babe" Zayn remarked heading to the kitchen opening a beer bottle.

"There's lipstick lip prints on your neck Zayn and your clothes linger of girl perfume and I know damn well you wouldn't put girl perfume on yourself"?! "Where the hell were you at Zayn"! I barked. "Look babe I was at the club I know I should've told you where I was but I was just- I was stressed out from work and the press I just wanted a day by myself and you know alcohol makes me forget about it and releases my stress" He came closer to me giving my forehead a peck. " And for the girl perfume and girl lipstick stains there was this crazy drunk girl who kept coming at me trying to seduce me and started giving me a hickey but I swear babe nothing happened I promise ok"? Zayn whispered pecking my lips. " I would never do anything to hurt you Aliyah I love you and only you princess".

I felt so guilty and stupid for ever thinking Zayn would cheat on me he loves me and only me.

Or so I thought.

"I'm sorry babe you're right, I just love you so much I don't want to lose you". I admitted and it was true Zayn is the love of my life I never want to lose him. "I understand baby but next time have more trust on me yeah"?
"Yeah", "Lets go to bed so you can get some rest and so I could get some sleep before I have my classes" I kissed his lips, intertwined our hands and headed for our bedroom.

Little did I know this was the beginning of a painful rollercoaster.

❥❁ ❥❁ ❥❁ ❥❁ ❥❁

Hope you guys liked it ♡ Comment , Vote and Share please ❥ (:
- Steph ♕♡