Reliance~

" Noisy shiny buildings , ughhh I hate this and I hate being here but I have to do it " the young lady said this to herself while holding a camera in her hands in the roof of the building , tryna take a picture of man but without his knowledge. 
Other night : 
" Mr.0 , we received an informations about a spy or a paparazzi we don't specifically know , but we think that this person tried to take a picture of you , my men made some investigations and we found a picture of the suspicion …she's a young lady , what shall we do about her ? " he took the pic from his subordinate's hand with a big smile on his face and breaths his smoke " Hmmm .. miss Wednesday ,she have a spying background .. soo she's trying to ruin my image huh ? Kuhahaha this gurl sure got a bad attitude that need to be punished for ~ , leave the rest for me Mr.1 " Mr.0 said that while turning his back with miss wednesday's picture in his hand and you can hear him laughing. 
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME ! WHO ARE YOU GUYS !! " vivi were struggling and trying to release herself from that women who pushed her to the wall and tied her hands , " don't scream young lady there's no need for that " vivi heard a manly voice with a mocking tone calling her out " shall I know your true name misu ~ Wednesday ? " a small gasped jumped from vivi's mouth " What do you want from me !!!! & How the .. hell did you … " " you know what I want darling , don't act too innocent m I have something I'd like to ask you about " Mr.0 interrupts her , vivi starts to sweats " .. if you mean the photos the I took earlier they didn't even come out well , I throw them out now let me go !!! " 
He pushed her to the wall while putting his arm above her head " Awww there's nothing to be afraid of misu Wednesday , just answer my questions like a good girl " , “ IN YOUR DREAMS !! I won’t obey your orders and I will NOT come with you “ vivi shouted at him and then one of Mr.0 subordinates slapped vivi on her face , when she looked up she saw a women with a dark blue curly hair smiling but she looks soo mad … “ don’t talk like that to our boss ! “ , crocodile smoke next to her with a smile saying “ HAHAHA what a small body for all this ill-mannered behavior “. 
vivi tried to escape by hitting miss double finger in her legs , crocodile remain silent “ GO GET HER ! “ the lady screamed at her men , they kept running and searching for her but she’s SOO GOOD at hiding. 
 “ they probably won’t find me here “ vivi barley breathed when she said that , she was hiding in the roof top of the building , she was about to be happy but suddenly she heard some foot steps , “ ooh fuck .. “ 
“ stop acting like a cat , you can’t hide from me forever , there's no nowhere to run now darling ~ “ he put his hands in his and come toward her " see ? you are at the end now " vivi looked at the street from the roof top and turn her face to Mr.0 with a big smile " fufufu I've been in worse situation than being chased by a dirty old man " one of crocodile's men screamed " WTF ARE TRYING TO DO , SICK GIRL !! " " see ya next time mista zero ~ " vivi jumped from above to the street sliding from the restaurant side panel ! 
Crocodile run fast until the fence to see what happened ! " bye bye baby ~ " with a naughty tone vivi said that with her tongue out .. " hahaha what an interesting smart lady you are nefertari vivi , I think im gonna play this game more ~ " 
Next day in vivi's hideout with her friend and a family member : " come on Igaram stop it im not lying , im fine I just injured my pinky accidently when I jumped of the building " Igaram kept nagging at vivi because he was worried about her " COME HERE RIGHT NOW and lemme see your finger !! just ? you said JUST ? are you trying to kill me or what vivi !!! and HOW THE HELL DID YOU JUMPED ?! ogmygodness … I told you to do that mission smoothly without HE KNOWING ABOUT YOU ! " " at least she's alive Igaram san " pudding laugh and pat Igaram's head " and you vivi , when will you stop ? , you were always doing these kind of crazy things since I know you " pudding handle vivi the bondage cover her wound and sterilize it " well , SINCE you know me then you're 100% sure that im always safe cuz im a careful person " " tch .. whatever " pudding puff her cheeks in a tsundre way and vivi laugh. 
" ok vivi , pudding let's concentrate on our work now " Igaram sat in the sofa " I made some researches but I couldn't find his real name unfortunately , but I knew that he's troubled with a hit-run / killing / drug cases " vivi stand up and said " hmm that's why he didn't want me to take pictures of him … " " publicly , he's known as the boss of a high-class night clubs + some famous companies , but he have a black side also , please vivi , be careful around him .. he is a dangerous man .. " Igaram said that and it's too clear the he's worry about vivi .. " wow .. " vivi opened her eyes " things will be more interesting now ~ " Igaram only sigh cuz he know that he can't stop her. 
Next mission vivi wears a cap to hide her hair and some casual clothes .. sneaking to the building's rooftop , vivi saw a man get out from his car in a small tight alley , vivi smailed " let's gets started ~ , but wait …. " vivi put the camera in her eyes and zoom " ohmy .. he's that Mr.0 , why's he alone ?? , well it doesn't matter I'll do my job here and leave " suddenly when vivi was about to take the picture , crocodile turned his face toward her and gaze ! " wait .. shit !! did he recognize me ??! , no it's not possible im in the rooftop " she hide behind the wall and start to shake .. but a hand grabbed her face and made her smell something .. " hmphh .. leave me … . " and then she faint in his hands .. 
" oh , so you're awake now huh ? " a huge body gets near to vivi but she couldn't recognize him , when he leaned to her she shouted " what is this ?!! HEY !! what's going on RELEASE ME RIGHT NOW !! " " Kuahahaha didn’t you want to know more about me ~ I thought I'd grant your wish darling , also there's no need to scream because no one is here , only me & you ~ " vivi looked around and she found herself tied in a room with a rope to the wall , she can't take her breath well cuz the rope was soo tight around her chest and body , she can feel crocodile watching all over her body with a raised eyebrow .. " sorry for not introducing myself last time m my name's crocodile , sir crocodile " he took his cigarette from the pocked and lighting it inside his mouth " I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR DAMN NAME !!! JUST TAKE OFF THIS ROPE " " Awww you looks too adorable when you're mad sweetheart , you wanted to know more about me ? , I'll tell you then , we have all the time in the world ~ " he took off his jacked and release his necktie , getting near to vivi , vivi turned her face to the side " SHUT UP ! don't be full of yourself bastard , im doing this for my job , and my job is to take pictures of famous known criminals or drug dea ---- SHIT ! .. " vivi announced what she was doing by mistake … " HAHAHAHA how stupid of you , you said it now by yourself " crocodile took her camera from the table and get near the wall she hanged in to " this camera is important to you right ? , what if I flipped the table and send a picture of you in this situation to your boss , to see how his employee is loyal to her work " " t..tsk " vivi bites her lips while turning her face to the side " I see .. " he said that and throw the camera away at this moment vivi imagined , what if her father knew about this ? he would be upset and worrying to death , the only thing that came to her mind Is " fuck " … " OK what do you want from me ? " crocodile blown his cigarette smoke " what DO I want from you ? , im a lonely guy hanging around and kill people . y,know … sometimes I get bored and I want to change my routine " he took his wine glass and drink some of it while laughing . " as for a spy .. you're quite pretty , I've been dealing with too many spies in my life but non of them made me amused by their behavior or lemme say … their beauty ~ " he left his glass in the table and lean toward vivi , touching her hair with his hook and her face with his bare cold dry hand that made her flinch " let's have some sweet memories in this place darling ~ " vivi turned her face again but crocodile make her face him by force , he grabbed her hair backward and kiss her gently .. he couldn't resist but to hold her waist and let her body touch his , softly sliding his tongue inside , when he opened his eyes he can feel the flames comes from vivi's eye , like he know that if she have the chance to kill him she will do it , but that man won't and can't stop , he released her hand from the wall but still tied together , and then he pushed her to the wall putting his knee between her legs to bend her from moving " hmphh .. aah . stop it .. croco--- " her words got interrupted with croc's lips again , vivi thought that this is the end for her because she can't do anything to stop him , crocodile started to rub his knee slowly between her's & a moan escaped from her mouth .. " you seems to be enjoyed huh ? well me either ~ " vivi looked at him with her face red " STOP IT !! " he let her go … vivi wondered " that's it ??? " " Kuahaha .. do you want more ? I don't mind at all since im in the mood ~ " vivi answered immediately " of course noo !!! it's just … you .. suddenly -- " " im gonna let go of you this time cuz I know that you wouldn't dare to give'em my pics now but next time believe me .. this won't pass easily " 

Weeks have passed since that incident happened.. vivi was outside the hideout breathing some fresh air , but then she heard noises and something broke , when she was about to see what happened pudding appeared in front of her smiling " what are you doing here vivi ? " .. " I should be the one who's asking " " naah just chillin , umm vivi I want to ask you .. what did you do with the pictures of that Mr.0 ? still having it ? " " yeah … but why are asking suddenly ? " pudding showed her an innocent face " don't you trust me ? " " it's not that I ---- " " VIVI GET AWAY FROM HER !! " Igaram shouted and vivi saw him bleeding !! " WHAT HAPPENED !! WHO DID THIS TO YOU ??! " vivi almost cried but she holds her tears to know the truth " p-pudding do this to me soo she can steel the information from you and when I tried to stop her,she stabbed me " " what are you saying ?? " when vivi turned to her she saw a very scaring expressions that made her uncomfortable .. 
" pudding .. is what igaram said .. true ? " a loud laugh rings in the place " you both are sooo stupid , do you think that I stick to you cuz I love working with ya ? fufufu such dumbass " , " vivi leave her to me and hurry up to the next mission there's a CEO of a known organization will attend in a bar to discuss with other CEOs some matter , you need to cover that place " vivi opened her mouth " ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? do you think I will leave you here in this situation with this crazy girl ?? " pudding runs toward vivi to stab her also , but vivi wasn't weak , she flipped her hand and climbed above her head to take the knife , pudding kicked her in stomach that the blood came out of her mouth , she wiped it away and then she get a hit in her face near to the lips , vivi got really mad plus, she was worried about Igaram , she took her hand and turn her over the ground and sit on her with her arms behind " why did you do this pudding ?? we trusted you all this years and now you want to steel us ? vivi didn't give her a chance to answer cuz she was too angry , and hit her until she faint . 
After that Igaram was searching for vivi .. and found her sitting in front of the ocean starring at the water , when she noticed his presence she wiped her eyes but he knew that she was crying , he patted her head " it's ok vivi , these thing always happen in any other organization , since we are all fine it doesn't matter … vivi smiled at him to change the mood " hmm ok , tell me more about that mission " …………. 
Igaram gave her a fancy waiter costume and all other infos .. " ok got it , don't worry abt me ~ " he smiled but inside he knows that this girl always bring him a trouble :p 
at the night club : 
" would like a glass of champagne sir ? " vivi handled the customer his drink " ohh you're soo cute lady ~ , would you like to come with for a ride after the night is done ? vivi was holding herself not punch him in the face .. " hahah sorry I can't , I have a night shift to clean the place" " oh too bad , next time when I come here be sure to be free " she smiled at his face again , " ughh , if it's wasn't for igaram that man would be bleeding now , anyway I have to focus on my work here " she hide the tiny camera in her sleeve …… " can I have a glass of the red wine ? " " oh yes sir of course " wait .. that voice is familiar to me !! " vivi talked to herself , and then she felt a hand on her face " Awww , who do that to your beautiful face sweetheart ? " she pushed his hand off her face " what are you doing here crocodile ??? " " what im I doing ? , im the owner of this casino , what ARE YOU doing here , some spying ? " " shhhh shh !! " she almost spill all the drinks in her hands to shut his mouth " soo you're really here to do your job huh ? ok I won't interrupt this time " he walked and vivi thought someone heard him , but luckily no one does . 
A screamed fill the place and vivi remain still ! a suspicion man runs with a knife in his hand a brown " omygod he must be that man ! I have to take pics !! " when vivi took out her camera that man stabbed a guy and run away , but he didn't notice that he dropped somwthing looked like a disc … she took it and the injured man told her to deliver this to * Mr.0 * !
" GREAT … now I have to see that pervert old man's face again " she took the disc and the morning she went to his office , but the securities refuse to let her enter the buildings .. 
When she leave the building to the street a black car came to her , and a man get down from it " did you ask to meet Mr.0 ? , come with us we will drive you to where he is " for some reason didn't feel comfortable .. " umm no I changed my mind I don't want " and took a step backward .. " please forgive me I have to do this " the man in the suit hit vivi back and she faints in his hand …… 
She woke up in a strange place " WTF NOW !! THAT SCUM !! he do it again !! , I came to meet him why did he have to do it this way , but wait … this place's strange …… , what's this song ? a Spanish one ? 

until the next part ~~~