Chapter 3

They stayed like that for a few minutes, then they pull apart and go back to the group to give the news. They were all shocked.

"Oh my god," Allie says.

She is probably going to take it the hardest since her and Lindsey were close. They sat there, wondering what they should do next.

"I think we should try to find the person who did this." Javier suggests.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"That's a good idea," Kailyn says.

They start to form a plan to catch the killer. They decide to split up in teams and search for whatever it is. Kailyn chose the teams: Mitzie and Jasmine on one team, Evelyn and Allie on another, Kailyn and Austin on a team, and Oscar and Javier on a team. They separated and start looking around for anything suspicious. Kailyn and Austin are walking around, keeping their eyes open for anything.

"This doesn't seem real," Kailyn says, putting her head down.

"I know it doesn't, but we're going to have to stay strong," he says, putting his arm around her.

They continue walking, but they start to hear a chainsaw starting up in the distance.

"Do you hear that?" Kailyn whispers to Austin.

"Just try to block it out. It should go away soon." He whispers back.

She tries to follow his advice, but it seemed to be getting louder by the minute. Eventually it died down, making Kailyn feel safe again. Just as their since of security rose again, another scream echoed through the sky. Kailyn falls to the ground and starts shaking.

"Why? Why another person?" She says through sobs.

"I don't know. I really don't know." Austin says, picking Kailyn up to hug her.

"I don't want everyone to die," she says while hugging him, tears still falling from her eyes.

"Hopefully this is the last one. Maybe we are safe now." He says, pulling away from her and grabbing her hand.

"Let's go see who it is."

They start walking again to find out where the scream came from. As they got closer, they saw who it was. It was Allie and Evelyn. Allie and Evelyn were walking around after the group had split up.  They looked for anything suspicious, but found nothing. They were about to give up when they heard a chainsaw and demonic laughs coming from behind them.

"What the hell was that?" Allie whispers to Evelyn.

She doesn't get a reply, so she turn around to see where Evelyn went. She looks down and sees Evelyn on the ground, missing all of her limbs and head. Allie screams as she hears a chainsaw in the distance. Just as she is about to run, she sees a doll looking person. Allie's eyes widen with fear as the doll runs up to her, holding a chainsaw. The doll pushes her down and revs up the chainsaw. She is just about to scream again, but then she loses all feeling in her body and everything goes black.