Aqua

Sora's Pov

We walked out of the house and were about to try and find the Keyhole, when Hikari and Eve started glowing.

"Hikari?" I asked, scared at what was happening. Eve vanished first.

"Sora!" she cried, reaching out for me, but then disappeared.

"Wah! What just happened?" Donald exclaimed.

"Where'd Hikari go?" Goofy asked, worried.

"Not you too..." I said, wondering where my other friend disappeared to.

My Pov

The light faded and I saw I was in another world. This one wasn't anything like the previous worlds I had been to. It was quite small and there was a tall tower near the edge of the world.

"Where am I?" I wonder, out loud.

"Vee!" Eve jumped into my arms. I decided to see if there was anyone here. I went up the small staircase that led to the door of the tower. Man, who would live in this place? There had to have been thousand of stairs I had to climb before I got to the last door. I knocked on it.

"You may enter." A voice gruff and deep voice answered. It sounded vaguely familiar. I opened the door and walked into a room. There, sat a rather severe-looking old man with long, grey hair, bushy eyebrows, and a long, grey beard that parts down the middle. He wears a conical sorcerer's hat on his head. The hat is blue and decorated with several yellow stars and a yellow crescent moon and wore long, billowing blue robes with sky blue lining, with the insides of his robes being dark red. He was kind of intimidating. "Do not be afraid, Hikari."

"You know my name?" I asked. He seemed surprised for a quick second, but then regained his stern composure.

"As I thought. You have lost your memories." he said to himself. I nodded, but I felt as though I knew his name.

"Wait. Aren't you... Master Yen Sid?" I asked. He nodded.

"Although, I am a Master no more. Hikari, I have brought you here, because I sense that a great danger is about to befall you and you friends." he tells me.

"What do you mean? Is something wrong with Sora? With Riku? With Kairi?" I frantically asked. He lowered his gaze from me.

"Kairi's location is unknown and out of my reach at this point. Her whereabouts are shrouded in shadows. Riku, on the other hand, is being lead astray by the evil fairy, Maleficent." he says. My eyes widened. "He is being deceived into believe you and Sora have replaced him and Kairi with Donald and Goofy."

"That's crazy! We'd never do that." I exclaimed.

"Vee vee!" Eve chirped in agreement.

"I know, but the way he saw you two with them is causing him to think that." he said.

"I've gotta find him! Tell him the truth!" I cried. Yen Sid held up his hand.

"I also summoned you here for another reason." I cocked my head to the side a little. What other reason? "I have brought you here to undergo the Mark of Mastery." he says.

"The what?" I asked.

"The Mark of Mastery is an exam where Keyblade bearers are tested to see if they are worthy of becoming full-fledged Keyblade Masters." he explained. I gasped at this. I was just learning how to use this thing! "Fear not, I see both your parents in you. I am confident you will not disappoint." My parents? He knew my parents?! Before I could ask, he waved his hand and I ended up in another world. I looked around. What was this gloomy place? There was nothing here but darkness.

"What am I suppose to-" I stopped, feeling a presence behind me. I looked to see something lung toward me. I managed to jump out of the way. I saw it was a creature of pure darkness. Eve jumped out of my arms and hissed at the creature. Was this my test? Oh, well. It was hard to fight this thing since it kept disappearing into the darkness. I felt something in me stir. My light. I decided to do what I had before. I lifted my Keyblade and pointed it toward the creature. "Pearl!" A orb of white light shot from my Keyblade and hit the creature. It roared in pain and its true form became revealed.

?'s Pov

I heard the creature's roars. Was someone else here? Could it be Terra or Ven? I hurried to where the creature had been last time. My Vaporeon, who had been trapped here with me unlike my other Pokémon, who I had no idea where they were. When I got there, I saw it wasn't Terra or Ven, but a young girl with a Keyblade and an Eevee battling with her. What was some like her doing here? She jumped and pointed her Keyblade at it.

"Prism Rain!" the girl yelled. Salvos of rainbow-colored orbs hit the creature and fatally injured it. How could she use one of my Shotlocks? The creature swung one of its claws and actually hit her. She skid across the ground and groaned in pain.

"I need to help her..." I said. I was about to jump in when the girl stood up. She stood her ground and raised her Keyblade.

"Lightbloom!" she yelled. She spun and released volleys of light and defeated the creature. How was she able to use that technique? Only Master Shiro and I knew it. The creature disappeared and the girl fell to her knees. Her Eevee pawed at her, trying to see if she was all right.

"Hey, are you alright?!" I asked, worried. I placed one hand on her back and wrapped my other hand around her stomach. I healed her wounds, but she kept her head down. "Yes. Thank you for healing me." she said. Vaporeon went around and got a look at the girl's face. That's when she started jumping around.

"Por! Vapor! Poreon! Vaporeon!" Vaporeon cried.

"Vaporeon, what's wrong?" I asked. I hadn't seen her this excited in a long time. Vaporeon then nuzzled the girl's Eevee, who seemed a little confused.

"That's strange." the girl said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Master Yen Sid sent me here to take the Mark of Mastery." the girl explained. Master Yen Sid? Why would he send a young girl here? Just then, light surrounded her. "I guess he's calling me back. Thank you very much... uhh..."

"Aqua." I said.

"Aqua? That name sounds so familiar and so does your voice... Well, Aqua-" She turned around and I saw her face. "My name is Hikari and this is Eve." she says. I felt tears fall down my face. It was her... Hikari... she was safe. She had a shocked expression on her face as well. Her memories may have faded, but some part of her still knew me. Hikari began to disappear. No. I didn't want her to leave yet. I reached out for her.

"Hikari!" I cried. She looked confused, but something in her caused her to reach out for my hand.

"Aqua!" she cried. Our hands touched only for a minute before she vanished. I fell to my knees, crying. How could I have not recognized one of the people I loved more than anything before? I realized that's what Vaporeon had been trying to tell me.

My Pov

I was back in the Mysterious Tower. I felt tears running down my face. That woman, Aqua... I knew her. She knew who I was, but... Arrgh! I couldn't remember! Eve jumped into my arms and tried to comfort me.

"Hikari, what happened?" Yen Sid asked. I got to my feet.

"I defeated that weird Heartless and met a woman named Aqua." I told him. He seemed shocked by the name I said.

"She is someone from your past. Someone you cared for." he says.

"What? Please, Master Yen Sid, tell about my past and parents!" I begged. He could see I wanted to know, but he frowned.

"It is too soon for you to know all of that information now. But, I will tell you in the near future." he says. I sighed heavily in depression. "Although, I would like to congratulate you."

"On what?" I asked.

"On showing me the Mark of Mastery. You are now a Keyblade Master." he said. I had passed. I did feel different than before. "Now, I think we should be getting you and Eve back to Sora. Won't you say?" I giggled a little. He was probably turning all of Traverse Town upside down looking for us.

"Yeah. Thank you very much Yen Sid." I said, bowing to him, just before he sent me back to Traverse Town.