Steve x Reader/ Dear Diary

Reader POV:
Dear diary,
I saw him passing my way today. I didn't know what to say, so I just looked away. I used to always smile and greet him but, then he started dating Sharon. So I stopped. Started avoiding him in every possible way I could. Too hurt to even face him. Besides, he is Captain America for gods sake. "The Man Out of Time", "The Star-Spangled Man With A Plan", he's.....Steve Rogers. He we will never like someone as dangerous and unattractive as me. Could he? No. He can't. And it killed me so many times just to be able to acknowledge that.

Steve's POV:
Dear journal,
I passed the corridor and saw y/n today. She is so, so beautiful. I've heard so much about her, she is the world's greatest SHEILD agent and my buddy, Tony Stark's daughter. I tried to smile and wave to her, but then she looked away. I remember when she would always greet me, and I would always get nervous because I liked her and wouldn't respond with the more than just a wave. I should've done more, I should've made the first move, I should've man up and gone after her. But I am just a man out of time, I'm a man with a dangerous job and I would put her in danger if any enemy were to find out my feelings for her. She deserves more. Besides, she would never settle for someone who could barely look at a female without shutting down. So what did I do; replace her with Sharon, just to help numb the pain, but it didn't work. She would never love someone like me.

A/N: I would like to thank and dedicate this story to FlyingNinja1092 for inspiring me to do an update on my series. And requests are always open. Love ya!!!