Chapter 2

Class started about 25 minutes ago and since it's the first day I usually zone out in all my classes. Most teachers just go over the rules and expectations, which is boring.

I was looking at the teacher to make it look like I was listening. I tuned in for a moment just to see what he was talking about.

When I did I heard Dex- I mean Daniel talking to his friends. There was nothing worth hearing so I zoned back out.

Near the end of class Mr. Jones goes "Ms. Collins can you repeat what I just assigned you?"

Way to call me out, bud. Ugh I wasn't listening so I have no idea. I say just that to teach man (I'm a dork, I know).

"Yeah I wasn't listening because I've heard the whole rules speech multiple times today and didn't care to hear it again. So can you, Mr. Jones, repeat the assignment you just assigned?" I was feeling bold today and I have not a clue why.

I see Daniel out of the corner of my eye smirk and hear him whisper to Hunter Lakes, the schools basketball captain, "Dude that was lowkey impressive"

I learned something about Daniel today, he can't whisper worth crap! Mr. Jones didn't look amused or impressed with me.

"Ms. Collins, behavior like that will not be tolerated in my classroom. If you would have actually paid attention to my rules/expectations you would already know this. The assignment is to get to  know your table partner and make a scrapbook of things you all do together outside of school."

"Well I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid I can't do that because I am not going to work with that egotistical douchebag anytime soon so you'll either have to move me or give me an alternative" I say quickly, almost rambling like.

I'm not having any of this and Dexter looks shocked I said that about him. Holy chicken fries I meant Daniel!!

"Well good.." I hear Daniel say beside me, "because I don't want to work with a nobody who has no life"

"First of all you suck at comebacks. I mean come on, what are you? In third grade? Second, no one cares. I mean you may think you're popular, cool or whatever but when we get out of highschool you'll be nothing but the ex-delinquent who is flipping burgers at McDonalds, yet us nobodys will be lawyers and doctors"

Mr. Jones had finally had enough of our argument. Before Dex- Daniel could reply back to my preaching session, Mr. Jones shouts "ENOUGH! Both of you, out of my class. Oh and since you all had this little 'conversation', you get detention and get to work with each other for the scrapbook. Good luck."

I grabbed my bag, pulled up my hood and got out of there. I went outside under my willow tree. It was so beautiful and peaceful there.

I took out a book to read while I was waiting for the day to end. All of a sudden I hear footsteps.

"I don't know who you are but-" It was freaking Daniel. Kill me now.

"Go away! Haven't you got me in enough trouble already? This is my quiet spot so leave" I snap at him.

"Well hun, looks like we gotta share cause' I ain't leaving" he replied smirking.

"Go away stupid Dexter", He chuckled at this. Or should I say full on laughed his butt off.

"Yo, my name is Daniel" He said still laughing.

"I don't care leave"

"Nope, say cheese princess"

"Whaa-"

*Flash*

"What the heck Daniel!!! I don't want a picture with you, you freak face!"

"It's for out scrapbook. I'm thinking of putting 'Getting kicked out of class because Addie's big mouth'"

I gasp, "I don't have a big mouth and it's Adeline not Addie"

"Fine Addie, whatever you say"

"UGHHHHH go away"

A couple seconds later I heard the bell ring and I had never been happier to go home. Even if father was there I wouldn't care at this point.

I'm used to it and I just have to deal with it for a little while longer.

I get home just to see his ugly green Honda in the driveway. This is going to hurt especially because my wounds haven't healed from last time.

Being quiet wouldn't do any good going in. He was in the living room when I walked through the front door. Meaning he saw me very clearly as I walked in.

He stood up and made his way over to me. I dropped my bag because I already knew what was coming next. He was so close I could smell the liquor on his breath.

"So I see the little wh*re has finally come home. Well you're gonna pay some more for taking them away from me bi*ch!!"

*Whack* One hit to the stomach.

*Whack* One hit to the rib.

He started to take out his belt while I pleaded for him to stop.

"Daddy please stop" I repeated while sobbing. Maybe using my old name for him would bring back good times.

"Don't call me that! I never want to be a father to a wh*re like you!"

*Whack* One hit to my ribs with the belt.

My old cuts from last time split open. I was bleeding from the area right on my ribs.

He just kept hitting me until I was numb. Again and again. Over and over. He didn't stop until I was bleeding all over.

The only place he would never hit was my face. So no one would see it. No one noticed me flinch or even limp, when I did.

I knew I had no one in this life. I knew no one would stop it. He wouldn't quit until I was dead which I knew he wouldn't kill me either. So here I am, stuck in a living hell.

He decided he wanted to go out, so he grabbed his car keys but not before grabbing a handful of my hair and dragging me to the kitchen.

"Clean up this damn mess you made sl*t!"

He was going to stand there until I cleaned every bit of blood up and if I messed up I would go through it again.

I started to clean the blood up but in that moment I only felt one thing. Hatred.

I hated the man standing in front of me.

------------------------------

So I didn't have many ideas but this is a chapter about that evil man she calls a father. It's sad because people actually go through this stuff. This story isn't the best but hopefully it gets better! Until next time lovelies ~XXX Girlie Girl