.1.

Your alarm went off. You heard a loud, repetitive "I'm gay!" playing beside you. "Hell nah...Siri. Turn off alarm." The alarm stopped, and you felt idubbbz leave your soul. 9:45. This was the fourth time your alarm went off. Why even bother? You never have anything going on, and you always end up sleeping through the alarm. 

You slid slowly out of your bed, taking your pillows and duvet with you, which resulted in you being wrapped in your blanket like a worm. It was pretty warm, and it was tight enough for you to move your arms freely without it falling off, so you headed to the kitchen in it. You switched on the lights and turned the switch on the tea kettle, making the side light up. You opened your cupboards and grabbed a wooden box filled with tea, flipping through the different flavors. While looking through them, you took out a mug that had "PapaFranku" written on it in sharpie. Finally, you chose earl grey as your morning tea flavor. While putting the tea bag in the mug, you saw the light on your kettle turn off, and you poured the hot water into the mug. Adding some sugar, you saw out of the corner of your eye that your flatmate had entered the kitchen. "Sup, hoe?" She asked. "Nothing much, bitch. Want some tea?" "Nah, I'm getting Starbucks later. I need to edit a video and the internet here is shit." You raised your eyebrows. "Am I in this video?" "Yes. It's the fanfiction reading video. I'll link your channel in the description."

You see, you were a Youtuber. You made videos on the cancer of the internet, Youtube. You made commentary, sometimes with facecam, and maybe even the cancerous let's play here and there. Your friend also had a youtube channel. The video she was working on was a video where the two of you read fanfiction of the ship that her and your fans made.

"Great, thanks." You took your tea and went back to your room, where from there you put down your tea and entered the bathroom to do your hair.

After doing this, you grabbed your tea and sat at your desk, turning on your PC and putting on your headphones. 

------------------------

A few hours later,

You went on Youtube and checked your subscription box. You saw that your flatmate had uploaded the video a few minutes ago, and it already had 26,473 views. You clicked on the video, hearing yourself saying "fuck my life..", sounding exasperated and annoyed, followed by your friend laughing. You paused the video and looked at the comment section. The top comment was "gunna get off to this later" by Pyrocynical. Hm, I wonder who he is. He has a verified tick..He must be popular.. You hovered over his name and saw that he had 1 million subscribers, close to you and your friend, who both had three million. You decided to visit his actual channel, and soon found yourself watching his videos, laughing out loud, probably sounding insane. 

You soon found yourself subscribing, and stalking his twitter. And then, you decided to tweet him. You clicked the "tweet" button and wondered what to type. 

"@ Pyrocynical : n word"

Within seconds, he replied. "well shit"

Your flatmate also got involved. 

" @ T/N " (T/N stands for Twitter name) " @ T/N  @ Pyrocynical i already ship u guys"

You replied "don't write smut about me and a paintbrush, that's a bad meme, papa ain't proud" 

You heard your flatmate cackle from the other room. "FUCK OFF!" You yelled. "NAH, I'M GOOD, AND IM ALREADY WRITING THE FANFICTION, AND GETTING MY FANS INVOLVED"

You then got a DM. 

Pyrocynical: yo yo ur channel is a pretty good meme

Y/N: same to you ma brother 

Y/N: so your name is niall? nice to meet another directioner

Pyrocynical: dON'T YOU DARE-

Y/N: i already did

Pyrocynical: shit

Pyrocynical: i can sense we're going to be good friends

Y/N: don't even start bc people are already writing fanfiction and it's been 15 minutes

Pyrocynical: can't wait to get off on it later on ;)

Y/N: i thought u were gay

Pyrocynical: damMIT I AINT NO FAG

Pyrocynical: MY PAPI STILL LOVES ME

Y/N: sure he does