Jungkook //CRACK EDITION

Things To Look Out For:

Y/N = Your Name
B/F/N = Best Friends Name
O/F/N = Other Friends Name
W/Y/L = Where You Live
M/U/Y/N = Mixed Up Your Name (my name is Uni so for this I changed it too Uno if this makes sense)

Once upon a time in a far away land (AKA W/Y/L) lived a girl named Y/N who was in love with BTS but little did she know that today was going to be the best day of her life.

“YUSSSSSS” screamed Y/N as she got her tickets to the BTS concert in Seoul. Y/N and her parents were going on a trip to Korea like they do every summer and Y/N. thought,
‘Why not buy tickets to the concert in Seoul since BTS are having their concert there and I’ll already be landed in Korea by then’ so she asked her parents and what they think about the idea and luckily they approved and said it was a good idea.

As she continued screaming she logged onto KakaoTalk and got on her group chat that she had with her friends and started telling/typing/virtually screaming that she got tickets to BTS concert in Seoul.

“AAAHHHH YOU GUYS!!!” typed Y/N as she was internally screaming on the other side of the screen.

“WHAT?!” answered the rest of her friends and luckily all of them were online at this exact moment.

“I GOT TICKETS TO BTS CONCERT IN SEOUL SINCE IM GOING THERE!!!” she then inserted a picture of her tickets just to prove it.

“OMLLL YESSS” everyone typed.

“MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ALOT OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO REMEMBER HIS NIGHT” told B/F/N as the other girls agreed with what she said.

“I SECOND THAT!” said F/N as well as the other girls.

“Wait! Can you bring us with you~~~” pleaded O/F/N sending TONS of bear hugs.

“I’m sorry you guys I only have enough tickets for me and my mom” said Y/N.

“NUU CRIII WELL JUST MAKE SURE YOU ATLEAST TAKE TONS OF PICS” said O/F/N.

“I WILL!!” replyed Y/N.

And for the rest of the day Y/N started to pack while occasionally sending pictures of her outfits to her friends to see if they approved of what she was going to wear.

On that night when she finished packing she said her goodnight's to the fam, logged off, put on her Jungkook pajama set, turned off the lights, placed her Jungkook photo cards in the empty space of her bed, prayed to the kpop gods that tomorrow Jungkook was gonna confess to her then slept having a beautiful dream about Jungkook like she does every single night.

*MORNING OF THE FLIGHT*

Y/N jumped out of bed, ate her breakfast and did her morning routine while playing some “NOT TODAY” in the background. Once she was finished doing her hang her parents called her down and they rode of to the airport on the Magic School Bus.
Once they arrived they checked in and they boarded the plane just on time.

*TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY GOT LANDED IN KOREA AND GOT TO THE HOTEL*

Y/N put on her outfit grabbed her bag and went out the door with her mom, took the Magic School Bus AGAIN to get to the concert.

When she arrived at the concert it was LIT. Holy water being thrown left right and center, overly powerful hip thrusts, sweaty people everywhere and one smol Y/N jumping in the crowd taking the wetting of the holy water being thrown at them by non other than JHOOOOOPPPEEE.

Next day when the concert was over Y/N was VERY tired but of course she COULDN’T refuse to go to the fanmeet BTS were having. Now you might be thinking ‘how..did..M/U/Y/N..get the..tickets..for..the..fanmeet?’ well here’s how she got it.

*fLaShBaCk WoAh BrO*

Taehyung walked over to Y/N and asked,

“HEY BROOO YOU WANT THESE FANMEET tIcKeTs?”

“Ummmmmmmmmm”

“COOOL BRUUH ITS LIIIT” Taehyung said as suddenly the fanmeet tickets slowly lowered its self down from a alien spaceship. Taehyung grabbed it and said,

“SHBSFYSYFSIFYSFFSU” and the alien spaceship went away~

He then handed Y/N over the ticket or more like showed it in her bag.

“I um than-” but then got cut of with Taehyung saying,

“CUUL BEANS M8 CULL BEANS” as he said that Taehyung flew up to the center of the stage while screaming,

“ITS LITTT” and everyone screamed in response.

*eNd Of FlAsHbACk WoAh BrO*

…...and that’s how she got her tickets.

Y/N went out got into a Magic (wait for it) Banana Boat and safely arrived at the fanmeet.

As she walked to the line she thought,

‘I hope Jungkook Senpai notices me’ when suddenly the gummy vitamins kicked in.

‘Dammit I knew I shouldn’t have eaten those free gummy vitamin samples i got along the way to here’ screamed Y/N in her head as she had a seizure in her head and before she knew it she was right in front of Jungkook.

“OMG. Are you Y/N???” asked Jungkook.

“yEs” answered Y/N.

“LETS GET MARRIED” shouted Jungkook when suddenly BamBam DABBED through the window. He took Y/N and Jungkooks hand in Macaroni and said while still dabbing furiously,

“WIIL YOU MARRY EACHOTHER”

“WE DO” answered the two.

“I NOW COMENSE YOU TWO MARRIED IN HOLY MACARONI” then BamBam took a hand full of macaroni and threw it at you guys while still dabbing.

“NOW TAKE MY FOOT” commanded BamBam as Y/N and Jungkook grabbed BamBams foot and with his hoely magical dabbing powers they flew off into space with BamBam still dabbing.

And they lived happily ever after THE END.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Including BamBam who will still continue dabbing till the end of time.

THE END.

//I dont even know what I just wrote😂 this was actual for my bestie Jedi (will call her that) but I decided to edit it and post it on here since I haven't written anything in this book. And again leave some more Crack Oneshot/Imagines/Scenario suggestions and I'll try to write them//

Gucci Out