Chapter 17

DJ POV

I was debating on in my head on wether i should lie to Destiny or tell her the truth. People say the truth set you free but fuck that. the truth gets you in more trouble. I just dont want to lose destiny she wifey material. Im just gone let my mouth speak what it wants wether its a lie or the truth.

Destiny:*waves hand in front of DJ face* ummmm earth to derrick are you gonna answer my question

Me: my bad i kinda zoned out but baeee calm down its not even a hickie yesterday me and my partna aza was goofing off and he popped me with a rubberband on my neck

Destiny:-__-

Me: bae im forreal that shit was stinging for a long ass time and you know im lightskin so that shit show good

Destiny: promise this is the truth

Me: baeee i promise you the only girl for me and im the only guy for you

Destiny: good

Me: good okay now where were we

Destiny: how about we just chill

Me: ugghhh

Destiny: oh yeh and since your off crutches we need to go to school tommorow

Me: uggghhh baee no

Destiny: dont you wanna graduate

Me: i am bae

Destiny: not missing school like this

Me: whatever 

Jamaria POV

Soon as Rodney pulled off Titi started crying and i staretd hyperventalating. I have never skipped school before i hope i dont get caught. I do not want to mess up my birthday weekend. I breathed in and out and calmed Tytiyanna.

Me:shhhhhh its gone be okay

Titi: i want dada

me: he coming back titi shhhhh

I rocked titi back and forth until she fell asleep in my arms. I carried her upstairs and laid her on her bed in her room. I walked in Rodney room and watched cartoons.

I heard a car pull up I looked out the window and saw about 12 polices out the window. I looked at the blood on my hand and my body then i looked the dead baby on the floor. Oh my gosh what did i do i let my fear get the best of me. Imma killer i cant help myself. I heard the fbi outside speaking in the intercom trying to bribe me into not kiling the baby. Too late. I ignored them and picked up titi and rocked her like she was still alive i kissed her on the forehead and took her to the bathroom and washed all the blood off her and wrapped it up. I put her on some fresh clothes and laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead. I looked out the window at Rodney, Tay, Destiny, DJ, and my mom. I picked up the dead baby and walked out the door still covered in blood. Soon as i walked out the door i laid the baby on the steps and pointed the gun at my head and pulled the trigger. Imma killer now and all killers should die!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Should Jamaria have killed herself? Why do you think she killed innocent Titiyanna?

I know this is a short chapter but the more yall comment and follow the faster i will update and the and make the chapter longer.TOODLES