Chapter 2

Hyuna: WTF YOU ALMOST SHUT THAT ON MY FINGERS.

???: That means I missed. Stay way from my TaeTae if you do we won't have a problem, just say you wont and then we wont do anything to you.

Hyuna:*Is she really trying to start a fight* What if I don't

???: Ill have to do this

She went to punch me in the stomach but I moved out the way and she ended up punching the locker

???: Owwww, girls get her.

One of them go to punch my jaw but I grabbed their wrist and pinned them into an arm lock. I kicked her legs and she fell on the floor. I just look at the rest of them and I could see they were scared but then one of them tried to punch my stomach I grabbed their fist twisted them around and kicked their back making them fall over. Someone tried to hit my back but I grabbed their arm and flipped them over my back. This carried on until all of them were on the floor not being able to get up. They did land a few hits on my stomach and jaw making my lip bleed.

Teacher: Miss.Kim what's the meaning for all of this. Detention after school tomorrow and I hope to not see this again. Now help them all to the nurses office.

Omg teachers are such bitches they can never understand that it's not my fault. GOD ARRRRR.

Hyuna: Come on get up wimps I didn't hit you that hard *rolls eyes*

As I helped them get to the nurses office I saw people staring at us. It was like they have never seen a fight before.

Hyuna: WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT.

As they all turned away from us I just chuckled at how they could all get scared so easily.

*time skip*

Once I helped all of them into the nurses office I left to go to the canteen but I didnt go to Taehyung because I just wanted to be by myself. Once I found a table I plugged in my head phones and listerned to got7 whilst texting Mark( I know him and all of got7 from when I went to one of their concerts. Mark saw me from the stage and when it came to the meet and greet he gave me his number and a few weeks later we were dating and have been for 11 months and 25 days and our one year anniversary is in 5 days.)

Oppa

Hey how's you?xx

I'm good just finished
dance practice you? Xx

Just in lunch now xx

Have you made any
friends? Xx

Not really there's this
guy that talked to me
so I guess we are kinda
friends.xx

Cool. Oh yer for on
Saturday I coming
down yours 😘 what's
your address? Xx

Its xxx apartment room
572 xx

See you Saturday
then bye babe xxx

Bye xxx

End of text

I'm so happy to see him I haven't seen him in 2 weeks because he has been doing concerts and I  had school.