Third

Annie

I've had cancer for almost two weeks now, and I've pleaded the doctors to let me do gymnastics. They gave in yesterday, but I have to stop if things get bad.

I'm not getting chemo in the hospital, unless I don't get any better. I'm going to take chemo pills instead.

I'm really happy that the gym can still be my second home, and not the hospital. Hopefully.

So anyway, I'm going to get at least one thing completed on my bucket list today. I'm going for #6, which is taking a tour of the harbor. After the tour, we plan to get ice cream.

When we got to the harbor, we bought tickets for the 1:00pm trip. We watched the ducks and vlogged for a while. Then we got on the boat and sat on the top, and watched as we pulled off from the dock. The tourist guy was telling us about the Naval Academy. Then we went over to the Severn river, which is the river right behind our house!

 Then we went over to the Severn river, which is the river right behind our house!

(Yes, I have actually been there, and I saw their house! I got so excited!)

Then we went to Storm Bros. Ice Cream Parlor. Then mom surprised me with a trip to the mall! We went to Justice, Claire's, and some of mom's stores, and Hayley and I goofed around. Then it was time for my backtuck.

I went to the center of the mall, and mommy filmed while Hayley helped make sure that no one was behind me. I did it flawlessly.

Two things complete! Thirteen more to go!