#1

A/n:____HEY ITS YA HOME DAWG FWEDDY! hey guys I'm doing another book! I'm gonna try to make it a Rom Com but it might just turn out to be a romantic book...I'll try though! Anyways sorry for the ramble...hope you enjoy this first chapter!

As you run across the road you spot something in the corner of your eye. You don't really know what it is so you turn and go towards it. As you get closer to it you find out what the object is...it's a old, rusted typewriter. You pick it up and inspect it. As you look at it more closely you see that the rust isn't really rust at all...it's red sand. Why is red sand on this typewriter? You think to yourself. You shrug and put it where it was before. Once you get the sand off your hand you start to walk home. Once you get home you go to your work desk and right in the center of it...is the typewriter. "What the?..how did that get there...didn't I? Wait...WHAT!?" You go towards the typewriter and see that it doesn't have the sand on it anymore and has a piece of paper in it and it looks brand new...you pick up the typewriter and it actually feels really heavy as when you picked it up from the streets it felt like nothing was inside it. You put it back on the desk before your arms fall off and sit down in the chair..maybe I can try to write something...I could write about that out I really wanted that was online, but it was to expensive... (the italics is you thinking in your mind...sorry I'll leave now) you start to write about the outfit that you saw. Let me tell you what you were doing. That day you saw the outfit...
Flashback
You were sitting on your couch, bored to death, searching on an online shop. You keep scrolling through the clothes until you spot the one. You stare at it and look at the price. $100.00...'WHY IS SOO EXPENSIVE!' As you start to calm down you put the outfit in your wishlist and shut down your computer...then you go to the corner,and cry a silent cry...
End of Flashback
You start to write about how you wanted that outfit so bad...you describe every detail of it.. you write how expensive it it.. and once you were done you left the typewriter with the paper in it and went to bed. The next morning you woke up and did you morning routine. Once you were done you looked in your closet and saw something you never seen in your closet...the outfit...

A/n: HEY GUYS! So hopefully you liked this chapter! Don't worry the romance might come next chapter and I'll try to update every Saturday or Sunday, but don't trust my words I'm very forgetful sometimes! Haha anyways hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "the Typewriter" love ya guys see you next time! 😜...EDIT: this is the edited version of it! Yay!!!