Dauntless Secret Agency

Tris P.O.V

I wake up early knowing that today me and Uriah will be training the newbies. I hear the shower turn on, must be Uri. Last year when they were giving us our apartment numbers me, Lynn, Zeke, Marlene, Lauran and Uri couldn't stay away from each other so unlike the other kids who got a one bedroom apartment, we got a six bedroom 3 1/2 bath house.

I get out of bed and head to the other bathroom. I showered last night so I just have to put on makeup and my clothes. I put on foundation, black eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, and bright red lipstick. I put on a black see through lace crop top and black high waisted shorts. I put my hair in a high ponytail and top off my look with my black heels.

When I walk out I go downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I get there I see...Uriah, cooking? "Um.. Uri what's going on?" I ask. "Nothing can't I just cook breakfast." "Okay. So Uri what do you think do I look intimidating enough?" He turns around and his jaw drops.

"Y-y-ya. You look good." He says stuttering. "Thanks." I say. We eat bacon and eggs before we get up to leave. On our way out Uriah stops in the middle of the hallway. "Let's go Six. Hop on my back. You walk too slow this will be faster." I hop on his back and start giggling when he runs faster.

We burst the doors to the training room and see all of the new comers staring at us. Wow, I didn't know I was walking that slow. I jump off of his back and say"Alright pansycakes my name is Six and this is Uriah."

Uriah P.O.V

When I turned around to see Six my jaw hit the floor. She looked HOT! Ok I admit it I have a crush on Six, but she could have any guy. Literally every guy here drools over her. On our way to the initiates I realize we are going to be late. I stop in the middle of the hallway and say" let's go Six. Hop on my back. You walk to slow this will be faster.

We run all the way to the training room and all of them are standing there staring at us. Six gets off my back and introduces us to the newbies.

Tobias P.O.V

when I got the letter in the mail I was so surprised. I didn't think that I would actually be useful to them. When we arrive there they take us to a HUGE and I mean HUGE training room. The doors fly open and I see a really HOT looking girl on a guys back. She said her name was Six. Hmm interesting name.

Tris P.O.V

I spot one boy in particular staring at me he has the most deepest blue eyes. I snap out of my daze and say "okay first technique will be learning is shooting and throwing. We will start with a bow and arrow." "I will show you how to shoot and you practice after." States Uriah.

He stands in a perfect stance and brings the bow up. The end of the arrow slightly brushing the side of his cheek. He inhales and releases the arrow. Bullseye. "Let's get going people" I walk around observing people. Everyone did really well on this. I gave out a few pointers like don't hold your breath when you release.

"Ok since it's already 5:00pm, we will do our last lesson of the day. Throwing knives." Uriah demonstrates and everyone follows. People don't do as we'll on this. I walk up to one boy and say "what's your name?" "Peter"he responds,"well Peter I would like to inform you that you haven't hit the center yet." He chuckles, "oh and you can?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Actually I can." I respond. "I'd like to see you try." He says. Ok now I am mad. "Everyone! Stop throwing. I would like to show you what happens to people who don't listen. Peter please stand in front of the target." He does as he is told. "Uri hand me four knives." He laughs and hands them to me.

"Alright peter, I will throw these at the target, if you flinch or close your eyes I'll have uriah pick what he wants to do with you." He looks really scared. His face is priceless. I throw the first one and it lands right above his head. The next one is thrown next to his hand. The next is thrown next to his leg.

I'm gonna nick his ear. The lat one nicks his ear. "What the hell!" "Ok everyone as much as I love watching Peter cry over me nicking his ear I've gotta go."