Valentine's Day Sucks (Or does it?)

Wow so I haven't updated in a year. Whoops. I've been super busy with school and family things, but hey here's your Valentine's special!  Its special because it's being released nowhere near Valentine's day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Valentine's Day at the Magisterium and everyone hated it. Call could understand why, seeing how all of his friends were destined to be old hermits or cat ladies. Ok, maybe that was an exaggeration, but the thought was still there. Especially for Call because no matter how hard he tried to clue Aaron in on his crush on him, or muster up the courage to say something, his attempts always ended in failure. So, on this day of doom, Call and his friends decided to get over their loneliness and go hang out in the Gallery. After everyone had dinner, they got a bunch of snacks and had a screaming contest over the seating arrangement. Finally, they started the movie. It was supposed to be the Princess Bride,but due to insufficient memory on the air mages part, it became a mix of the Princess Bride and random Disney movies. Halfway through the movie Call felt Aaron tap his shoulder and gesture for them to go to a secluded corner of the Gallery. Call could tell from his expression and posture that it was fairly urgent, and that Aaron was nervous. Frowning, because Aaron was one of the most confident people he knows, Call follows him. Upon arriving at the dark corner, which was very shady at best, Aaron grew even more nervous.

"Aaron, are you ok? You're twitching." Aaron looked at him and gave him a small smile and laugh. Call liked his laugh, it was deep and rich, but still bright and happy.

"U-uh Call, there's something I need to tell you, but I'm not sure how to say it, so bear with me ok?"

Now Call was really concerned. Was Aaron ok? Was he sick? Hurt? What is up with him?

"C-Call, I want to tell you that I...I really like you, as more than a friend and I know you probably don't feel the same way, b-but I needed you to know." Aaron looked like a lost puppy and he seemed vulnerable, in a way that wouldn't be expected from a Makar.

Who the heck was he kidding with that 'not feeling the same way' stuff, was he that blind!? Apparently, so it was up to Call to open his eyes. So, in typical Call fashion, he chose the direct route. Since Aaron got a growth spurt he was now taller than Call by exactly two and a half inches (they measured). Call leaned up towards Aaron's face and touched his cheek. Almost immediately Aron leaned into the touch. They locked eyes as their faces gravitated towards each other. Their faces were flushed red as Call closed his eyes and connected their lips. The whole Magisterium could have been under attack and Master Rufus could have been set on fire, and they wouldn't have cared in that moment. They were lost in eachother as their lips moved together in a tender kiss. When they finally broke apart they were grinning like idiots. Aaron pulled Call so he was flush against his chest. He leaned down and placed their foreheads together. They could've stayed like that if it weren't for Tamara suddenly rounding the corner and seeing them.

"Oh my gosh, I did NOT expect that." She said and Call and Aaron shushed her." She grinned at them and held her hands up in surrender as she made her way back to their friends.

Call broke the body contact and takes Aaron's hand as they walk back to the group.

They sit down and are enjoying the 'movie', until Jasper decides to open his mouth.

"So, how long have you two been dating?"

"Jasper!"