i

i.

kaylee mack sat silently in her dressing room waiting for the arrival of her other girlsies, gabi and olivia. she let out a huge exasperated sigh, "where in the world are they?" she thought out loud, getting on her phone to see if she had gotten any texts from the two. surprisingly, she hadn't. kaylee put her phone down and stood up, ready to search the theatre for the two girls.

as she got up, olivia walked in, a huge grin on her face. "dude, connor just came through the doors. are you gonna say hi?!" olivia asked. kaylee rolled her eyes, "why the heck would i do that? it makes me sound desperate." she replied. "you are desperate though." olivia persisted, smiling even more. "maybe i am, but i don't want him to know that." kaylee gave in. "whatever." olivia finished in a sing song voice, sitting in front of her mirror.

"maybe he's figured out." olivia continued, "i mean, y'all kiss every night." that was true, because connor played jack kelly and kaylee played katherine plumber.

"if only you and zach kissed every night." kaylee teased, obviously getting olivia back. this comment made a small blush appear on the young girl's cheeks. "shut up." she muttered. "exactly." kaylee finished.

at that moment, gabi finally walked in. "well look who it is. chris mccarrell's girlfriend!" kaylee smirked, making gabi roll her eyes playfully. "goddamn it kaylee. just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you can judge me for it."

"she will. once connor asks her out." olivia smiled. "don't make me bring up-" kali started, "he probably already knows." gabi finished. olivia nodded in agreement, really just to finish that conversation, though she hoped he didn't. 'he' meaning the boy that every single person in the world knew that olivia liked. "zach obviously knows you like him. and honestly, he likes you too." kaylee stated, though olivia shook her head. "no he doesn't." she muttered.

"does this nun thing look bad on me?" gabi interrupted. gabi and olivia both played nuns. gabi also played sniper, while olivia played smalls. kaylee played katherine, meaning that she didn't have to play a nun. lucky her."yes. yes it does." olivia joked sarcastically, as she always did. "i'm just kidding, it looks perfectly fine."

"HALF AN HOUR UNTIL CURTAIN" they heard over the intercom.

kaylee sighed, "i haven't even started getting ready." "well hurry up!" olivia replied. "hurrying isn't a hobby of mine." "if you're going to be on broadway it should be."