Persuading Begins

LIBRARY

"Hi Daisy!" JJ greeted her friend smiling. 

"Hi. What's up?" Daisy responded while reading on Wattpad. JJ walked over and sat down next to Daisy. 

"You know how Fast & Furious is coming out in cinemas on my birthday?" Asked JJ quietly. 

"Yes, why?" Daisy answered without looking away from the book she was reading. 

"I was thinking about my party and I thought that I could have my party at the movies and we can watch Fast and Furious 7!" Squealed JJ as she clapped loudly.

"Be quiet JJ, we are in a library. I don't really like Fast & Furious" Daisy said as she looked away from her book in Wattpad and looked at JJ. "I'm really sorry JJ, have you asked Lulu or Katie?" 

"No, I haven't. Well, i'll see you later" JJ waved cheerfully and exited the library. 

'I can't believe that nobody wants to come to my party and see Fast & Furious' JJ thought sadly as she made her way towards her mum's car. 

JJ'S HOUSE

JJ ran inside and immediately logged onto her laptop and switched on skype. Worst case senario, JJ would have to go to the movies with her parents but she wanted to go with one of her friends so she had two more people to try and persuade. Lulu or Katie are her only chances so if she fails, she will be very upset.