Chapter 2

-5 months later-

Me and Sean just stepped off the plane into the warm weather of LA. 5 hours till Dallas, papparatzzi is every where!

"Amelia are you and Sean going to get married soon?"

"Hopefully!" we shout.

"Are you pregnant Amelia?"

"Yes!" I shout. Sean stares at me as he didn't know, he bought me the pregnancy test! We finally get to the limo. We are greeted by Khloe,Kourtney and Kim. "Hey guys!" I scream with joy. "Hey Amelia! And Sean." they scream back we group hug.

-3 hours later-

We are stuck in traffic, "So whats this about you being pregnant?" Kim asks. I stare at Sean, "Well I'm 4 months along, I am um... having twins? And both boys." I whisper to them. "What are you going to call them?" Kourtney asks. "Well we though Kieran Lewis and Kit Michael." we smile. They awww. "We bought you food for the house, new bedding,new fridge. And Amelia theres a new whole wardrobe, designer shoes, designer bags, designer jackets!" Khloe squeals in delight. "You didn't need to go through that much hassle babes..." I say hugging Khloe.

-At the mansion-

Me and Sean have settled in, Kim and them just left, "Kieran Lewis and Kit Michael." Sean giggles, I giggle too then there was a knock on the door, Sean answers.

Sean's POV------

I get up from the sofa to go and answer the door, I open the door......... "Ashley?" I ask. "Sean? What are you doing here?" Ashley Benson- also known as my ex girlfriend. "I live here, with my girlfriend." I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck. "Oh, you have a girlfriend?" she asks, I nod. She suddenly crashes her lips on mine, I kiss back. We pull away after 2 minutes of kissing, "I still like you." Ashley says. "Well I don't like you!" I slam the door in her face.

To Sean: Hey bro! You going to propose to Amelia or what? x

-Dean

To Dean: Maybes, help me go ring shopping? x

-Sean

To Sean: Is it okay if Kendall Jenner comes along? Me and her are an item now... x

-Dean

To Dean: Yep! Got to go, meet me at Crystal's tomorrow at 5pm. x

-Sean

To Sean: Sure thing bro! x

-Dean

"Amelia, you coming? I'm going now." I shout up the stairs. She walks down the stairs with the cutest long sleeved maternity dress and flats. "Do I look okay?" Amelia asks. "If you weren't pregnant, you would be pregnant by tonight. You look amazing babe! And my little babies in there..." I say touching her stomach and kissing her lips softly.

Amelias POV

We arrive at Colantrie Steghn ( pronounced stee-gen), and go to our table. The boys and the Kardashian Jenners were already there and my twin sister, Jessica Rose, "How can I help yous?" the waiter who was in the shorted dress EVER I could see Rob eyeing her. "An orange juice for me and..." "A white wine please." I say. The waiter goes away, shaking her a$$ as she goes... "Hey Amelia, I haven't seen you for ages!" Rob excalims, I stand up and walk round to him to give him a cuddle. "Hey baby cousi..." he whispers in my ear, I kiss him on the cheek "Hey big cousi...." I whisper back.

After we ate our food- me,Kourtney,Khloe,Kendall,Kylie and Kim took selfies in the bathroom then went back to my house. Dean and Kendall are upstairs, Kourtney and Scott are taking selfies, also Kim and Kanye are taking selfies. Sean is with Rob,Kit and Kieran and me and Khloe are talking about baby clothes. "We SOO need to go baby shopping tomorrow!" Khloe exclaims, "I know!!"

-3 hours later-

"Truth or dare Kourtney?" Scott asks. "Dare!" Kourtney exclaims drunkly. "I dare you to take your clothes off for the rest of the game and sit on Jessica's lap, also if she gets chosen to do truth or dare she needs to remove an article of clothing, what ever you want and you need to kiss her whilst doing that!" Scott says in one breath. Kourtney removes her clothes then does what she is told. We spin the bottle, Jessica is next, this will be fun!

Jessica's POV

The bottle lands on me,"Bra." Kourtney says. She leans in and kisses my lips, whilst unhooking my bra, good thing it's strapless!

The bottle spins, Sean. He picks dare as per usual. "Kylie. Needs to remove your clothes..." Scott says, Amelia looks jealous so she stands up from the sofa then goes up-stairs.