Chapter 1: Fo u Sarah!!!

~Anna~

I drummed my fingers against my desk as I tried to stay awake in math class. I just wanted this class to be over already. I looked over to Teddy and Mark, Mark looked back at me and smiled, unlike Teddy who was already asleep, drooling on the Math textbook.

Now I don't believe that I've introduced myself yet. I'm Anna smith, 14 years old. I have red short hair that I hate, freckles that I hate, and poop colored eyes, that I wished was blue. I'm always wearing this blue necklace that my grandma gave to me on my 9th birthday that was really special to me. I remembered that one time when I lost it and I freaked out, I lashed out on Teddy and Mark, then only to realize that it was in my pocket...

Mark was one of my best friends, he was what you'd call, cheeky. he was quite smart and sneaky too. But a lot of girls like him. He had brown hair with a fringe and big brown eyes. I always thought that I like him more than Teddy, until he did something that ticked me off. Every time.

Teddy was probably the opposite of the both of us. He wasn't the brightest flashlight in the toolbox but he sure was the... uh cleanest? Anyway, he had blonde hair with a little fringe and light blue eyes. And I never really thought of a time when he wasn't thinking about food... maybe when he's eating it. He he I made a funny.

Back to the story. I motioned for Mark to tap Teddy awake, that was before our math teacher Mr. Nathan saw.

"Theodore! Wake up!" he thundered, even I flinched.

Teddy's head snapped up and he started to look around the room frantically, "What, huh, what?!" he stirred. Everyone in the class laughed at him, even I did. He can be a real goof sometimes.

But Mr. Nathan wasn't too pleased with him, "Theodore, this was the second time you've fallen asleep in this class, I think that deserves you a detention, and you too Mark for not doing anything about it!"

What? Mark?

I didn't really found that fair, "But he didn't do anything! You just cant hand out random detentions!" I stood up.

Mr. Nathan raised and eyebrow, "Oh so it looks like little Anna wants one too, mhh?"

My eyes widened, "What? No! wait, ugh!"

So that's how you get a detention like an idiot folks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's necklace ------------------------------------------->