surprise cbs

INSTEAD OF REVERIE's PROMISED COMEBACK ON APRIL 17, REVERIE RELEASES THREE SURPRISE MVs ON THE 20th!

Every Daydreamer was shocked and surprised when REVERIE's comeback never showed up on April 17, the date 'MoMoMo' was supposed to be released.

Instead, earlier this morning, three separate MV's were released on REVERIE's channel, each featuring four members. The concepts were all sophisticated and sometimes sexy, but each video and song is pretty amazing. Check them out below!

(Member Guide: SOJIN - Yan Mi | MINAH - Aejeong | HYERI - Sora | YURA - Jihyo)

The first video released is called 'I'll Be Yours' and features vocals from Yan Mi, Sora, Aejeong, and a little rap from Jihyo! The dance is pretty sexy so it only fits that they have some of the older members perform this song.

(Member Guide: HYOEUN: Celestia | MINHEE: Bailey | GAYOUNG: Aurora
JEONYUL: Ivy)

The second song is called Marionette and is the sexiest of them all. The downright sexual dancing, and the outfits that leave nothing to the imagination, but catchy song have left viewers shocked! Another thing, this video features some of the maknae line, which has some fans angry. The song features vocals/rap from Aurora, Celestia, Bailey, and Ivy.

(Member Guide: AHYOUNG: Lillia | SERRI: Junghwa | WOOHEE: Mia | SUBIN: Yumi)

The third and final song is called 'Someone Like U' and is more upbeat than the others, but still classy and sexy in a way. It features vocals from Yumi, Lillia, Mia, and new member Junghwa.

All the songs are very good and have great videos to go along with them. The visuals from this group is amazing and will be even greater when Koda returns! But we have to ask, which song stood up the best to you? The classy, old fashioned I'll Be Yours, the sexy Marionette, or the cutesy Someone Like U? Which member slayed the most this comeback? Are you disappointed that MoMoMo was never released?

Leave your thoughts in the comments!

COMMENTS FAILED TO LOAD

-

Sorry i didn't release MMM I totally forgot :(

Which unit song was the best? -

-minhye💕