Marks Channel!!!

*jacks POV*

As I scroll through the YouTube videos I eventually get bored. "There's no one to colab with on here" I say to Felix on the other end of the line. "Did you check out that guy I recommended to you last week" he says in his low Swedish accent.

"No" I reply in my Irish accent "what's his name I'll search him". "Markiplier" I hear through the phone. I quickly type it in and start to check put his channel, he seemed pretty famous judging by the amount of subs he had (around 13 million).

I click on his latest video and it starts out with his intro. "Hello everybody my name is markiplier and welcome back
to-". His intro was cut short by the sound of Felix's voice on the phone "weeeeeellllllllllllll".

I look back at my paused screen staring into the eyes of a red haired, masculine, Asian man. "He's... Kinda hot" I confess to Felix. "Dude, eww" he replys "I'll message you his number, ASK HIM TO COLAB. I'll tell him your gonna text him. "Wai-" I go to reply but get cut short by Felix. "To late its final"

The call ends I sigh "you always get your way, don't you Felix" I mumble under my breath. My gaze moves to my alarm clock, 3:57 am. I sigh again resting my eyelids, almost falling asleep. I'm jolted awake by the sound of my phone notification.

A text from SwedishPedo: I've just texted him, here's is number 02******** bye.

I text him in the morning I think to myself time for bed. I immediately get up walk out of my office into my room and pounce onto my unmade bed falling soundly asleep in seconds.