Chapter 1

Today.

A word of advice to all the girls out there who are looking for the perfect man or are starting to catch feelings for that one boy.

Don't. Just don't.

Those fuckers only exist in the books. Believe me, I'm already married to 57 of them. Fictional characters are so much better than the sad excuse of real boys. Boys are a waste of my time. 

Why the fuck am I still wasting my time?

Oh yeah, because no matter how tough I seem, I'm still a girl who likes a boy.

I was still staring at the blank screen in front of me, when the familiar chime rang, breaking the silence. I instantly grinned, sliding my thumb over the stupid device. My heart sunk in disappointment when I realized it wasn't Nic, but it only lasted for a second when I saw that it was my five new friends I've met online in a comment section.

Received at 6:45 pm.

Josa- Heyyyoooo

Josa- Hmu i'm boooreeddd.

Josa- Y'all better answer or i'm leaving. And then you all will be boooorreeddd af w/o mehh.

Josa- Does nobody in this cruel world love me? :(

Josa- Fine. 'scuse me while I go google the easiest way to kms

Ari is typing...

Ari- No Baby, come back! I love you.

Ari- I see you Makayla, just lurking at our conversation. 

Ari- COMEBACK ILY!

Josa is typing...

Josa- Knew you couldn't stay away ;)

I rolled my eyes at Josa and her childishness.

Me- Ari was talking to me Josa. She loves me more. HA

Ari- Oh gawd, not again.

Josa- EXCUSE ME BITCH? GET YO ASS OVER HERE IN CALI SO I COULD FIGHT YO UGLY BITCH ASS. IM THE FAVORITE. 

Josa- Isn't that right mom?

Ari- You guys...

Me- Mom, Josa is being an ass.

Josa- That's cause I got a huge ass and it's gotta go somewhere. Duh.

Ari- I hate you guys. I never wanted to be your mother.

Ari- Both of you guys.

Ari- hate to tell you...but Josa, YOU WERE A MISTAKE! the condom ripped

I tried my hardest to stifle my laughter, seeing that my baby brother was asleep. Of course Josa was a mistake. Who on their right mind would want a crazy bitch like her in humanity? She's probably plotting a way to destroy the human race with an army of unicorns and a goldfish. That's just how she is. And just like fictional boys are better than real life boys, internet best friends are better than my friends I see at school almost everyday.

Josa- Yknow what Ari? I'm not inviting you to my quince! HAHA SUCKKKERRR

Ari- Nadia is my favorite child btw.