Misher Jovie! Misher Jovie!

At first Joven would see people's shadows have a more male physique if the person was a girl or a more feminine one for guys. Sure it was weird but, it was probably just his perception being off. Now, after about four months he started hearing voices. And when he hung out around Lasercorn, this hateful, cruel, and loud voice would scream and shout, "CAN YOU HEAR ME YET? CAN YOU? HEEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOO? CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

The voice just wouldn't shut up. It went on and on. Eventually, he finally gave up, called in sick and tried to get a day without that voice. He ended up nodding off on the couch.

"Psssssst. Are you awake?" Joven just turned his head away and tried to go back to sleep. Key word tried. Suddenly, the voice became this childish one and he felt something get closer to him. "Misher Jovie! Misher Jovie! Pwease wake up. Miffef Wamby wansha kiff. Mwuah! Mwuah!" He felt that same something start pressing against his cheek. He jolted up and smacked it away. He than paused and stared at the brown haired woman in front of him. Her red eyes sparkled with obvious glee. She was wearing a deadpool hoodie with a pokemon shirt underneath, black jeans, shoes that had the joker on them, a necklace with dice on them, a white stuffed animal look-alike of a lamb, and a hat with pokemon badge pins stuck on it.

"Buon pomeriggio, idiota!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Why would you yell, Anima piena?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Stop. Please just smettila. Smettere di urlare, per favore l'anima piena! Stop!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"ASCOLTA! ASCOLTO A VOI SCOLLA IL FOOL!"