Chapter Nine ~ Club ( SMUT )

Word Count: 1003

Evan's POV

Everybody was fucking hammered, well besides Marcel and I. It was about four A.M and we got here at around seven. It didn't matter though because Jonathan was having fun. He was fucking drunk just from drinking like two shots. I guess he is a light weight. I'm also pretty sure he was high. I would say something to him about it but this is California, it is legal i guess.

I just watched his dance. He was so cute. Just to think of the fact that, that cute, adorable, boy on the dance floor was my girlfriend.

"Hey hot stuff what's crack'a'lakin," I heard a voice behind me slur.

I turned to see two, extremely drunk women in tight dresses looking at me.

"Excuse me?!" i asked confused.

"Yeah you, Asian guy, spiky hair, nice ass," One of the winked.

I shook my head laughing at how fucking far out they were.

"I appreciate the complement ladies but I h-"

I was interrupted by my boyfriend straddling me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh... your gay..." one of them slurred with there eyes half closed.

"How about we get out of here... have fun somewhere else~" He whispered kissing my neck.

His breath smelled like alcohol and marijuana yet drew me in. By the time we left the building i was carrying him his ass with his legs wrapped around my waist.

He was sucking on my neck making gasp a couple times.

"Baby..." I breathed as I unlocked my car.

He herd the click and jumped off of my wiping his lips as he grinned drunkenly. He opened the car door and got into the car.

I chuckled as I jogged to the other side 'excited' to get home.

///TIME|||SKIP\\\\

Evan's POV
As soon as we got in the door i pushed him onto the counter kissing him. He put his hands behind him holding him up. I grabbed his as making him moan. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He didn't put up that much of a fight seeing how submissive he was.

Well, i thought he was submissive until he pushed me back and jumped off the counter. i was worried for a moment, if i had triggered something in him.

"Did i do something wro-" i was interrupted by him grabbing my hand and pulling me up to our room.

I walked into the room and he closed the door behind him then shoved me onto the bed. I sat up as a gawked his perfect face,

"W-whoa..." I smirked as he sexily ran his fingers through his hair.

He bent down on his knees and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I bit my lip as he slowly pulled them off. He took no time pull off my boxers as well. He looked up at me with his georgous blue eyes. They were big and round and full of lust.

I without breaking eye contact he opened his him mouth put my tip in. I licked my lips as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He licked across the cum slit a few times before he bobbed his head along my length making me erect almost instantly.

I let out a breathy moan and I kept tangling his hair with my fingers.

He pulled away wiping his lips off. I whimpered as I wasn't nearly close to cumming at this point. My cock throbbed as the blood rushed too it almost send shock through it. He stood there for second innocently as if he didn't know what to do next. He almost seemed confused.

Jonathan's POV
I stood and thought of what wanted to do to him. It was very simple... I wanted him to fuck me. But seeing him a trembling mess as he waited in pain made me horny.

I did the only thing I could think to do and straddled him.

"I want you to fuck me..." I whimpered into his ear.

This must have sent Evan over as he grabbed me and flipped me over so the he was on top. I let up a loud whimper as he pulled of his shirt revealing his perfect chiseled body. I almost moaned out his name just looking at him.

He reached in his drawer and grabbed a small bottle of lube. He put some on his cock and spread it across his fingers.

"Evan..." I whimpered biting my lip.

"Yes baby..." He slurred sexily licking his lips.

"Go easy one me... please," He chuckled making me go red with embarrassment.

"Only because you asked..." He slowly pulled off my pants and underwear.

He lined himself up to me and pushed in slightly. It burned slightly but the lube helped. He was a lot bigger than I expected and it's been a while since I've done something like this. He pushed in all the way making me choke on my moan in pain. I slowed my breathing and nodded.

Slowly he thrusted into me. But gradually, with every thrust, he went faster. Once he got to a certain pace he started pushing in deeper.

"Evan!" I moaned out his name as i felt him nearly puncture my prostate.

"There baby?" He did it again just to see me tense up.

I couldn't speak, or think, or move. it was like i was paralyzed with pleasure as he thrusted into that spot. I cam almost instantly as he hit it the third time in a row. I felt his cock swell up as my body filled with warm liquid. he let out a moan as he thrusted a couple times slowly losing g the momentum. He got up and fell down next to me. both of us gasping for air with red cheeks.

There was no conversation before we feel asleep, just a few i love you's

a n d w e w e r e o u t

A/n: SWAG!! Sorry, my friend says that as a joke all the time and now its all i say whoops.