N A R R A T O R 's pov

He walked up to her's grave with roses in one hand and a box in the other. He didn't visit her even once since she died. He felt guilt but shrugged it off. He was going to be with her very soon anyways.

He sat beside her carefully then layed down the roses on her burial chamber.

"I bought you roses, I know they are your favourite."

He muttered softly, caressing the name on her grave stone. If anyone saw him, they would think that Elliot was crazy. But the truth be told he was going crazy. No matter where he looked he always saw her smiling, heard her laughing. It was driving him mad.

He emptied the contents of the box on the ground next to her. Every letter he had ever wrote to her was there. He was gifting them to her.

He dug a small hole with his bare hands and burried the stack of papers.

He told her everything that was in his heart, how much he loved her, how perfect she was, how sick he was to laugh and feel pleasure on her pain.

After he poured out his entire heart. The only thing left was to go reunite with his true love.

He slipped his hand in his pocket and felt for the object he was looking for. When his hand landed on it, he smiled. This was it. His happiness would be given back to him. He would finally be back with his Eleanor.

He took out the knife that Eleanor used to end her self. There was Eleanor's dried blood still on it. Elliot didn't mind.

He felt his hands shake, doing this seemed harder than it looked like. He realised how strong his Ele actually was, she did this every day.

He quickly slashed his wrist, the blood gradually seeped out from his lacerated hand. He watched as it dripped from his skin to the ground.

The bright red colour entranced him. There was something about the pain that felt good. Like he deserved it. He liked it.

He started imagining Eleanor's face when they would meet again. Would she forgive him? Would she be upset that he came for her? Would she love him back?

Soon enough he started to see stars, his head started to spin and he fell on top of her tomb. From his slightly opened eyes, he could swear he saw Eleanor watching him smiling through her tears.

"Eleanor...", He breathed out his last breath before darkness overcomed him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well this is the end of the story. Honestly, like the last few chapters are purely fictional well unless you like really really love someone.

But about the bullying and everything. It's true. I know many of you won't believe that this kind of thing happens but honestly it does.

Anyways those who liked this book, wether they voted or not, please share this story because this isn't just a story, it happens in real life. May be we would be able to save a life?

Thank you for reading this story, it meant alot to me!