Chapter 1 - The Alpha Mudkipz

He was lying on the bottom of the Lake. 

Most Mudkips just live under lakes, but some Alpha Mudkips have some land next to their territory, and sometimes MUD. The mix between dirt and water, and a little sand. But they always got battled, captured by humans, and they never came back. Then more Mudkips claim that as their territory, but then they get captured, and their kin inherit that territory as well, and get captured, and so on.

Well anyways, Mudkip was just lying on the ground, or, more like sleeping, and then he woke up. Apparently his alarm clock was broken, or more like a Voltorb. Someone had stolen it. Or maybe it just blew up, he didn’t really know.So, since he was a Mudkip, and didn’t really know to swim, but also needed air, he needed an alarm clock to wake him up to get air.

There’s a place called Maru Bubble, where there’s this glass dome at the bottom of the sea. There’s a long glass tube going up to the surface, which brings in fresh air. Then there’s a water draining room with a drain covered with mud, and then under the drain is a long tube, leading to who knows where.

The line was always long there, so you needed to wake up early. He started to see the long line. He felt his lungs start to crumple up and shrink. This was just great, he thought.