Chapter 1

Natasha POV:

So, I was sitting under a tree reading my book about animals when I heard a  movement in the bushes behind me. Without looking up, I said, "Hello there Nico. You know, it is not polite to sneak up on people. Especially the daughter of a hunter." "Will I ever be able to sneak up on you?" He says as he takes my book and sits down next to me. "No, but I love you any way."

Nico starts to lean in for a kiss and so do I till I pulled away abruptly and said. "Wait! Someone is watching us." So I stood up and walked over to the bushes and with both hands pulled out Travis and Connor Stoll. "Chiron wants both of you. We did not mean to watch or listen to your conversation." They said in unison. Gods that is creepy, they aren't even twins. "Whatever, scram. We will be there in a minute." While the Stolls were running off I was walking over to Nico, who was now asleep against the tree (shadow traveling makes you very tired if you did not know). Shaking him, I said," Nicky, please wake up, Chiron needs us."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that was the first chapter. I really hope you liked it and will continue to read the book when I update it. Thanks! Bye bambinos!