The Enagement

Aphmau's POV

I woke up to to the nice chirps of the birds outside I rolled over to see if Aaron was awake but he wasn't there so I assumed he was up already I get up and have a shower as I hop into the shower I saw a love heart made out of rose petals so I ignored them for now and just hoped in the shower a couple of minutes later I hoped out and got my towel and wrapped my my towel around me and walked back to me and Aaron's room and grabbed my favourite Dress and I went back to the bathroom and just put my moisturiser on then I put my BB Cream on then I put my favourite lipstick on and I put my eye liner on. I walked into the kitchen and found my breakfast had already been made for me coffee and a fruit salad my favourite but I didn't see Aaron so I ignored that fact I had breakfast in front of me and I went to find Aaron..I looked for him everywhere but he wasn't in the house so I look outside luckily it was a nice warm spring day I went outside to find all my friends where there smiling Kawaii~Chan, Katealyn, Lucinda, Sasha, Kim, Garroth, Larrence, Zane, Zenix, Gene and Travis but I didn't see Aaron "Hey guys what are you all doing here?" They start smiling and point behind me and I turn and see...

Aaron's POV

I wake up to find Aph still sound asleep it's still dawn I get up and have a quick shower and get one of my best jackets on and get this awesome tie that I put on with my jacket and I go back to the bathroom and style my hair how I usually do it and I walk to the kitchen and get breakfast after that and go back to me and Aph's bedroom and grab a blue small fluffy case and put it in my pocket and go to the lounge room and I sit on the lounge and call up all Aphmau's friends and mine of course and tell them to meet me out side of our house and I tell them "Guys quite nice down.. I am going to propose to Aph...what do you think" everyone starts smiling at me and they all group hug me I felt loved and I remembered I set Aph's alarm clock to 4:00am when the sun is still rising "Everyone Aph will be waking up by now everyone be quiet and be patient...please" 1 hour later Aph opens the door and walks out I slip behind her she stares at everyone in front of her in confusion Katealyn points behind her she turns around I bend down on one knee and say "Aphmau you have been my friend since high school and I have loved you since the first time you ever talked to me... Aph will you marry me..."

Aphmau's POV

I start to cry when I see Aaron bend down on one knee "Aph will you marry me.." Aaron says gently "Aaron... Of course I will marry you!" He puts the ring on my finger he picks me up and swings me around and kisses me so of course I kiss him back, and I hear everyone screaming and crying. Best day of my life.