shivika part 1 my bonding with my devars

Hi.....Friends....I am big fan rof Ishqbaaz and I live writing ffs....

So let's start with the first part.....

The plot is same as ishqbaaz….But here the fake Shivay got exposed along with Kamini and Ranveer…..But ranveer’s total truth is not exposed which will be done by Anika’s best friends……

It’s a very beautiful morning after a dreadful day of exposing fake Shivaay….
Sun light falls on Shivaay…As soon as he wakes up he sees his beautiful wife sleeping holding his hand….He smiles seeing her…..He gets up without disturbing her and goes to freshen up…..
Anika wakes up and gets panic seeing Shivaay not present beside her….
She starts sweating and moves her head around the room but she doesn’t find him….
Just then Shivaay comes out from the washroom…
As soon as she saw Shivaay she hugged him tightly….And starts crying….
Shivaay was first confused and then understands her and comforts her…..
Shivaay – Anika shhhhh calm down…See I am fine…
Anika (breaking the hug) – Shivaay kaha chale gaye the aap….. mai kitna pareshaan hogayi thi aapko pata hai…
Shivaay – mai washroom mai tha Anika…And why are you so worried….I am fine….And don’t forget I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and nothing can happen to me…
Anika (giving a sarcastic look) – haa kidnap toh mai huyi thi…. uss jet Mein toh mai thi na ….
Shivaay – Anika it’s all over and see I am standing in front of you fit and fine…(cups her face) don’t worry nothing will happen to me…Go and freshen up…I will make ur favourite aloo Puri….

Anika – nahi Shivaay aaj khane ka Mann nahi hai.. Aaj rehne dijiye…
Saying this she takes her clothes and goes to washroom…
Shivaay is worried for Anika…
Shivaay (to himself) – Anika mere baare mein soch soch kar apni tabiyat bigadri hai…I have to do something….
Shivaay is looking into some files while Anika comes out of the washroom with wet hair….
She goes near the mirror and wears all her accessories….

All this while a pair of eyes were staring her but she was involved in her thoughts so much that she didn’t notice her husband’s moves…
Shivaay moved towards her and backhugs her..
She is startled by his sudden movement but soon starts blushing…
Shivaay moves her wet hair to a side and kisses her neck sucking the water….She is shocked by her husband’s this act….Till now they both were never in that situation…..

Shivaay sees her face and turns her to his side…
Shivaay holds her face and makes her look into his eyes…
Shivaay – I know till now we never shared a relation of a husband and wife but from today we will….Tum hamesha puchthi ho na …Ki Tum mere liye kya ho…Aaj Mai bataunga ki tum mere liye kya ho….
Anika sees in his eyes…She can see care … Affection desire and love ofcourse…
Shivaay (continues) – Anika tum mere liye bahut important ho kyun ki tum meri biwi ho….U r my family aur mai tumse……

He stops and looks into her eyes…. It’s clearly seen that she is desparately waiting for his words to complete….He too understood her feelings…
Anika – aap mujhse kya??
Shivaay – Ummm… Mai tumse….(pulls her more closely by her waist)
Anika (like a child) – aap mujhse kya ??
Shivaay smiled at his wife’s childishness

Shivaay (without wasting any time) – mai tumse bahut pyar karta hu….I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANIKA….
Anika’s eyes are filled with tears ..She starts beating him…
Shivaay holds her hands – you know usually jab pati I love you Bolte hai toh love U too boobs chahiye…. Should not beat him like this….It’s a basic thing..
Anika – bhaad mein gayi basic thing….Itna der kar diya aapne yeh
bolne Mein ha….Itna der koyi karta hai kya…Ha….
She again starts beating him with her hands but Shivaay pulls her close and locks his lips with her….They kiss passionately…..
They both break the kiss lack of oxygen….
Anika blushes and hugs Shivaay tightly…..