Part1

Harry was only here because he couldn't bear to hear any more of his mothers whining. He knows he's missed a lot of family events since he has been attending university. Harry also knew that it doesn't justify Anne calling him at five in the morning on a Sunday, but its his mother. What could he have done?

Louis reason was almost the same, his mother had met her friend Anne at spin class and had been invited over for dinner. Louis was, unbeknownst to him, offered to come by his mother. He wanted to decline, he really did, but it was either come here or sit in his flat alone. So, he came rather reluctantly.

Harry was running late, as usual but he could pull it off if he waited for about another five minutes, until the guests are arriving and he could go through the back door and pretend he was in the kitchen the whole time.

As he arrived to the styles household, louis heard someone lowly curse and turned around. There was nothing there and just assumed it was someone passing by on the street.

It wasn't , of course, and what he had heard was harry. He had been walking around the side of the house when he saw someone. That someone had been Gemma, Harry's sister, standing in the kitchen looking right at him. He realised now that his family had predicted this, and Gemma was there to catch him out. He could've walked around and went through the front door, like a civilised person with manners.

But then Harry remembered his mother and how she hates tardiness and he wasn't about displease her the second he got back for the first time in around a year. So, he did what anybody would do in this situation; held up twenty dollars to his sister.

Obviously, Gemma agreed and opened the door with her finger over mouth in a shushing motion.

When he walked into the home, louis was humming to himself, something he did often. And didn't realise that harry was standing there.

Harry cleared his throat at the other man, and louis looked up.

And then like it was always meant to happen,

Blue met Green.

an/ hope you enjoyed =-)

word count:380 words