Chapter 2

I woke up and yawned. I was on a bed... alone. I saw my hair was in a ponytail... but it wasn't before. That left me confused. And this isn't my bedroom... I started to freak out a little bit. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, where the hell am I?!" I yelled out.

"Dude, if you are going to be in my bedroom, you have to shut up once in a while... You even freaking talk in your sleep!" I heard a voice. I looked to my side to see the scariest thing. The man had a freaking smile ear to ear!

He also had black around his eyes. Scary as hell, eye shadow. Eye shadow is so freaking creepy. I have natural eye liner and crap, so I don't need crappy makeup. I had been in an accident, so my lips are naturally a blue/black colour.

I got up and walked towards him and traced the smile. "Cool, it is real... That is wicked..." I grinned. He seemed surprised from the comment. "But why are you using eye shadow? Makeup is stupid..." I looked into his eyes.

Oh jeez, he wears eye contacts too. Black eye contacts... Seriously? "And the eye contacts... Why those? I have an ugly eye colour and I don't even use EYE CONTACTS.. You're a boy for Grim's sake, why are you wearing that crap on your face?" I sighed.

"One, the black isn't makeup. And eye contacts? Why the hell would I wear EYE CONTACTS?" he growled. "Wait, how isn't this eye shadow?" I asked, looking at his face closely. He doesn't blink... Why doesn't he blink...

"You don't blink.. how the hell do you do that? Except with like w--" I began. "I have no eye lids..." he said, no emotion. "Why?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Like I'd tell you!" he growled, rubbing his head.

Anna

I felt something dripping on my face. I opened my eyes to meet red orbs. I realized blood was dripping from his eyes to my face and I screamed, but he stopped the screams by covering my mouth with his hand.

"Don't scream. We don't want to make any noise, now do we?" he grinned. I pushed him away and ran to the door. He grabbed my wrist, and made me face him. "W-Where's Claudia?" I stuttered in utter fear.

"With Jeff..." he said, plainly. "Who is Jeff?!" I cried out. "Jeffery... or Jeff the Killer---" "SHE'S WITH A MURDERER?!" I screamed. I hit the door with my fist. "CLAUDIA... DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHTTT!!" I yelled.

The guy grabbed me and shook me. "Get ahold of yourself, idiot! He isn't going to kill her unless she's ann---" we heard a girl scream. "Alright, lets go find her... By the way, I'm BEN..." he said, taking my wrist and walking out of their and running to a room.

"OFF MAN!" I heard Claudia yelled. "YOU WON'T SHUT UPPP!!" a guy yelled. "BECAUSE I'M EVIL!" I heard Claudia's crazy laughter. BEN opened the door and I saw Claudia over a guy's shoulder, but the guy wasn't normal.

He had pure white skin with a huge smile on his face that went ear to ear. He also had black eyes with this black stuff surrounding his eyes. Didn't BEN say Claudia was with a guy named Jeff? Oh god, that is Jeff.

"Victory is mine, I get help!" Claudia grinned. "Dude, she freaking scratches me a million times on the back, won't shut up and thinks I'm wearing eye shadow and eyes contacts..." Jeff looked at BEN, looking annoyed.

"I didn't pick 'em!" BEN's eye twitched. "WELL WHY'D JACK AND MASKY PICK SUCH A STUPID GIRL!?" he yelled, then stared at me. "HE BROUGHT ANOTHER IDIOT?! UGHHHH!!!" Jeff started to rage.

He threw Claudia across the room, and she puked blood. She smirked and got up and stared at him.

Claudia

He threw me across the room, and I threw up a bit of blood. I smirked and got up, weakly. I tackled the guy down, he told me his name was Jeff I think. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it, causing him to scream.

I sat on his back, holding his wrist while twisting it in a painful way. "STRONG GIRL... STRONG GIRL!" Jeff screamed out. BEN and Anna laughed, rolling on the floor. I evilly laughed, and twisted his arm more.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" he screamed. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CHICK!" he continued to scream. I then felt something wrap around my waist and I was pulled up in the air, letting go of Jeff's wrist... He was in pain... hehe.

I looked up to a face. Well, it wasn't even a face. It was just a head, no facial expression, no nothing. "What the hell are you?" I asked, tilting my head. "Child, stop hurting the other children. And to answer your question... I am the Slenderman... Please call me Slendy..." the thing said.

"When can I go back home?" I asked, eager. "Uh... you can't. You can go to school if you want though..." Slendy replied. "School... Yes, must go to school..." I said, as if I were dying. "I'm tired," Anna cried.

"I'm tired too..." I sighed. "Okay, Jeffery and BEN, you must take care of them and make sure they are well taken care of... Jeff gets the evil one and BEN gets the good one..." Slenderman said, calmly.

"F**K..." Jeff yelled in anger. "Eh, whatever..." BEN sighed. "WHAT THE HELL SLENDY! ARE YOU AGAINST ME!?" Jeff kicked his leg. I was put down. "For that, now you have to hug her..." Slendy seemed to grin... but the no face thing doesn't help.

"Hell no..." he crossed his arms. "Or I'll invite Jane to live here..." Slendy threatened. Who the hell is Jane though? "UGH... FINE A**HOLE..." Jeff yelled in anger. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

He hugged me as if it were a real hug. I tensed up, but then he started squeezing me. I grinned and hugged back until he was breathless. "Do you have like, super powers?" Jeff glared at me when we broke the hug.

"No!" I crossed my arms. "Then you are retarded?" he grinned. I slapped him, leaving a red mark across his white face. "You guys REALLY need to learn to get along..." Anna and BEN said in union.

"Shut up and go..." I growled, and layed on Jeff's bed and past out.

How was chapter 2? I don't know what I did there... One of my friends requested being in the book, so he'll be introduced in some chapter. I don't know which one yet... Hope you enjoyed~