Take A chance?

I rub down my dress as I enter the hallways looking around with my head down low. I reach my locker opening it up, "I hate school", I mumble as I reach for my books. I close my locker and walk down the hallway as I turn I feel a large blocking in my way, I look up to piercing blue eyes and I glub loudly. "I-i-i-i'm sorry please don't hurt me", He smirks as presses his hands on my cheeks "Why would I hurt a pretty face like yours?", he winks walking away down the hallway with his friends. 

Did Niall Horan just wink at me? This can't be happening right now, he won't ever speak to me again right? I feel a tap on my shoulder, turning around I see my best friend Alice smiling at me, "Sooooooooooooooo what was that? Oh my god are you getting married to him now?", I laugh and roll my eyes at her, looking at the floor again, "Alice, sometimes I think you forget the point that you need to like the person before marrying?", she just shrugs pulling me into class. 

I pull my bag onto my table as I turn to Alice, "Did you think Mr Carter will be in today?", she shakes her head and looks at the front desk "After what Niall did to him, I think hes going to quitting!" I glup and shake my head. I liked Mr Carter, the only teacher who wouldn't force me to speak in front of the whole class, but no Niall Horan had to be mean to him and get him to leave! Just as me and Alice finish our talk about all the wrong things Niall has done, the devil himself walks in. 

"So I guess Mr Carter isn't back then?", he says loudly to his friends, of course wanting the whole class to hear him. I roll  my eyes and put my head on the desk. "Guess I might have to teach the class then?", I groan loudly and claps my hand over my mouth, I feel everyone's eyes starring at me and a snigger from Alice, I look up and see Niall quirking an eyebrow "Did you disagree with me teaching?", I shake my head and look down at the desk. "Don't lie to me! I know you disagreed, I hear him approaching as I stand up, he smirks "Since i'm going to be the new teacher, I say you deserve a detention and out of this class", I glup and shake my head, muttering "Yes, but you're not the real teacher are you?". 

-----------------------------------------------------10 minute's later-------------------------------------------------------

Here I am stuck with Niall, outside the Headmasters office because we caused a fight. No not punching and hitting more like a very massive verbal abuse one. I was in shock, Alice was in shock I'm usually not loud and I like to keep quiet. I look and see an annoyed look on Niall's face as he looks at me, "This is all your fault, my mums going to ground me now. My dad's going to be annoyed and i'm going to have no life! I got into trouble because of a girl and I don't even know her name!", i laugh as reply "Isn't that like with every girl you sleep with?", he frowns and shakes his head, "I don't sleep with girls. I can control a girlfriend." I shrug ignoring him as the headmaster calls us in. 

"So Miss Wright, may you explain what has happened?", I nod explaining in detail everything that happened in that class. The headmaster nods at my every word, I hear Niall scoff and mutter "Liar". I frown and look at him. "SO that's your story, Mr Horan anything to add?", He nods standing up, leaning against a wall.

"Everything she said was a lie!", I roll my eyes, here we go. "I was joking with my mates saying I was a new teacher and she scoffs like I can't be a teacher, I really would love to be a teacher, so i say whats the matter and she starts throwing verbal abuse at me and it really upset me because I had done nothing wrong to her!", he puts his hand on his chest and starts to fake cry, it almosts looks real. 

The headmaster nods and coughs straightening his tie, "As I see Mr Horan is accusing you of lying! Is this true Miss Wright?", I shake my head. This is not right, Niall is clearly lying! 

"Well, I say Niall has a more true story, so as I say, You both have detentions for the week, Now get out of my face!", I gasp as I walk out. I have never had a detention in my whole life, never mind a week! A week with Niall. My life is over. As I close the door, I over hear Niall and Sir talking, "Niall this is your last warning, like I told your mother one more strike and your out! I can't do anything about it, school rules!", I hear Niall groan, "I know Uncle!", UNCLE WHAT?! "I'll try better I promise", the headmaster is his Uncle no wonder he believed him more! I hear Niall walking to the door, "oh and Niall I know you were lying, I just think you and this girl seem like a good team", I gasp and walk away quickly before Niall can catch me. 

Sirs Niall's uncle?! This is totally not fair. And me and Niall a good team?! I think sir's on crack!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the side is Paris Wright! Main character! ...............