CH 1. Now let me tell you

(Wednesday)

lets get something straight real quick just because my family is the richest in town doesn't mean i'm one of those
snob girls with much pride on my
back. We do have a nice home and
when i mean "we" I'm talking about
my brother leo, and sister carmen and
my mama.

We moved to this town last
year i haven't made much friends
though since most girls in my classes
think I'm a little rich girl who has
everything but what they don't know
is that i don't have a father. Well i
mean i do have one, because we all do
but he's not with us no more and its
been like that since i was two. Its hard
for my mom when she has to take
both the sweet mom and rough dad
roles.

but you know what, that man
they say is my father the best thing he 
ever did was leave, Although sometimes i do get curious. who was he? What does he look like? Mamas never showed me a picture. But they do say i resemble him a lot. I have his brown eyes, his dark hair grandma says, while both my siblings have blondish hair color because of our mom. That's maybe why i feel like i recreate his memory when she looks at me. I just know she doesn't look at me, the same way as she does to leo or carmen.

Did i mention leo and carmen are twins? Well they'll l both be turning 18 in a couple of days their gonna be throwing this huge party and i think all their friends are coming. I might stay in my room. I'm not a party person. But i also don't need a boy to have fun, or just about anyone. The party wont be really fancy because its high schoolers were talking about. You probably think I'm a boring girl now who reads books for fun, well I'm not. i just let my insecurities get me sometimes, but I'm actually a wild one inside. I do some art, especially street art.

i wanna share my art with the world. And i hope people find the message to it, so it will help them in some way plus making art gives me a way to express myself. No one knows i go out to do street art, but that way, people don't know who the artist is. So it keeps from anyone one verbally attacking me, or judging my art, not that i care if they do.

(Friday) 
I was so busy yesterday watching  movies and eating in bed that i forgot about leo and Carmen's birthday. I would go out and get them a good gift right now but I'm too lazy, i guess ill just go when every ones having a good time at party and ill be heading back from the store right before they open gifts.
   I was just entering the bathroom when i walked in to leo. JEZUZ! Out of all the bathrooms we have, "eight" to be exact, he just had to be in mine. His back was turning my way and he was as naked as when the day he was born.... yup i saw my brothers butt. I guess you can say he was in his birthday suit. Haha get it and its his birthday....................OK i wont say no more corny jokes.

I tried to shut the door back as quickly as i could but it was no use. "Don't you knock" he yelled. I couldn't  believe my day had to start like that. But HEY happy birthday bruh. "You should lock the door! And why are you even in my bathroom!" "i don't see your name in here!" he yelled back. I wanted to smack him behind his head.

I ran to the next nearest bathroom which was a bathroom we all could all call ours. When i tried to open the door, the handle was lock. " "hey!"  "I'm in here" it was my mom.
I don't think i could run down one more stair case. But I ran so fast to living room bathroom i think i kicked the cat out way. But i made it. Turns out jalapeños, our 3 month puppy was drinking water out the toilet. I threw him out the window there fore id be in peace. Nah I'm just kidding i would never hurt jalapeños. Now the one i should've thrown out the window was leo.

  As soon i was done getting ready i bumped into carmen "ugh watch it"
She cried "happy birthday" i replied " aww thanks, but we all know you don't mean that since your the one who messed up my dress order" "no i didn't, why would i do that" i defended myself. I really didn't do it, her dumb self mustive messed it up."  "because your jealous of me and my party"  she bragged.  First of all i don't care about her party and yes shes very pretty but i don't doubt my appearance over her even if its not what people call beauty.