Identity Theft

SHORT STORY

Identity Thief

By:Aliyah Pigram

---Justin, 10:27amCalabasas, California---

 People think I'm just a rich boy with no feelings, and I have no time for anything. I think its time I take a break from all the fame, well most of it. So from now until the end of 2014 I’m on break…...As far as I know.

I was sitting on the couch watching Modern Family when, my friend Khalil came in with only his boxers on.

“Eww!!, Dude go put some clothes on I don’t want to see that.”

“Man, Shut up I always wear boxers to bed, they’re comfortable.,” complained Khalil. Khalil doesn’t really understand sarcasm but he’s a really funny guy, He doesn’t really care about what other people think about him. But in some situations he only thinks about himself.

“Yeah, I bet they are.” I said sarcastically.

Just then my other friend Twist walked in wearing a white robe, and started to make himself a bowl of cereal.

“You have a good night bro?” asked Khalil.

“Yeah, Sure I guess you can say that.” Twist said in a depressed tone of voice.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Gaby broke up with me, but I’m fine. As long as she’s happy I’m happy.” Twist said trying to pull off the fact that he was dying inside.

“Dude that sucks! right before Valentine’s Day too?” I replied.

“Yeah but it’s cool.” He said.

“Twist do you still want to go out tonight?” said Khalil who was only concerned about himself, like always.

“Yeah! I could never miss out on a guys night, is Ryan and Za coming?” Ryan is one of my close friends, we’ve known each other since we were 5 years old. Now we’re 19 and this March I will be 20 years old.

Za is just part of the crew but I see everyone in the crew as family.

“It might be only Za because you know how Ryan is, he might have plans with Kenzie tonight.” I said.

“They always have plans together! That girl is too clingy. Khalil said in an irritated tone of voice.

----Khalil, 3:40pmCalabasas, California----

 Justin and I went shopping for Valentine’s Day outfits, and  gifts of course. We went to Hollister, and Forever 21 (for the gifts) we also stopped at McDonald’s for some food. And like always there were fans and paparazzi.

“OMG!!! Justin can I get a picture with you?!” said the excited fans.

“Yeah sure thing.” Justin said in a polite way.

The fan turned to her friend, handing her the camera. “Take the picture.” Drew then wrapped his arm around the young girl and smiled for the camera.

“Khalil and Justin!, I see you went shopping. What do you have in the Forever 21 bags? Do you have a valentine? asked the annoying paparazzi.

“That’s for us to know and you to find out.” I said.

 I only said that because I wasn’t sure if Justin wanted the media to know that he was gonna be alone tomorrow night. Justin and I went back to the house, ate pizza and watched t.v. Justin took a shower once Law and Order Special Victims Unit (SVU) came on. I actually like the show. I’ve always been interested in CSI things or anything with the cops involved, as long as they’re not knocking on my door! Once Justin got out of the shower I was on my way to the bathroom, when suddenly out of nowhere I see Twist running towards the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. At first I just stood there looking shocked and confused on why he was in such a hurry, I thought it was because he was going somewhere before we went out but I eventually got over it and went to the other bathroom down the hall.