Science

"Hey Rowen!" I hear someone call from fall away. I turn around seeing Denia making her way towards me. 

"Hi Denia! Did we have any science homework?" I ask getting a guilty pit in my stomach. I don't remember being assigned anything yesterday.

"No. And if we did, then i'm gonna get killed."She said. 

"You think a octopus is gonna kill a Lion/Tiger like you?! HA!" I laugh. She joins in as we walk to Mrs. Howard's class.                                      

After we come in the class she greets us with a worksheet. I sit next to Denia in the second row, first table.

"Due at the bell! No earlier, no later!" She says while she passes around the worksheets.

"She must be cranky today." I whisper to Denia.

"And no talking!" She says as her huge eyes glare at me.

I roll my eyes and try to do my best on the answers. She hasn't even taught us this yet! I swear one question was 'What is the length of a adult frog?' It was so confusing! I look two tables over to see Cathleen looking at the paper like it's a dead mouse. I met Cathleen this year in science since I had her in my 2nd and 3rd classes. But we never get to talk because the teachers are so grouchy! Cathleen turned into a cat.

I snap out of my thoughts and get back to the paper. The bell rings and I walk with Cathleen to Civics.                                                                                                                                                                          -*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry fro not updating sonner! Been busy! Hope this chapter is worth it I guess! See you later!