Twin Sisters & A Boy

• Dedicated to A Special Someone and Our Family!

Section 1: Introduction

        Now there are many things you should not do as a twin. For one, is to try to switch classes with you twin if you look a lot a like and your teacher can't tell the difference between the two of you. We are not identical pair. We are different from each other, special but different. Not like the mental kind. (Many people tend to think that when you say "Special" that is an insult!) Let's change that to "unique". As two "unique" twins, we tend to have many qualities that the other one tends to find less appealing to the other. I, nerdchic294, am a Bruno Mars fan and  PurpleNerdChic  is an all around kind of chick. Twins/ sisters, tend to argue a lot. We argue and think that we are right all the time, but at the end we are both wrong. And we learn to live with ourselves even though we may have our differences.                  

                                  (THE STORY IS NOT BASED ON OUR LIVES!!!!!)                                                                                                                  

nerdchic294: Nicole

PurpleNerdChic: Elise

                                                            ~Part 1:  Living with the Unwanted~

Chapter 1 : Ditching the Nerd

      Elise's POV

       "Wake up Nicole it's the first day of summer vacation," I yell to Nicole excited to start my day. This summer I plan to have the summer ever. Find a cute guy, hang out at the beach, and etc.! I knew that this summer, Nicole was going to book camp. What a nerd! Every year she went to this "boot leg" reading camp in the woods. Her and a couple of other losers go to this camp and stay in a cabin for a week and talk about boring classic novels. Being a twin has it flaws.

     "Elise! Where in the word is my tooth brush?", she screamed with the top of her lungs.

"I don't know, I think I used it for a toilet scrubber yesterday when cleaning the bathroom," I hollered back, while trying to make  up my bed.  I'm a real neat. When I turned around she was staring dead at me with and evil eye. I thought just if I wopped her upside the head, I would wipe that look of her slobbery face.

" Oh, I found my tooth brush. Ugh, why is my tooth brush on the floor next to the toilet? You got some nerve. I am gonna get you! Gosh, you are so childish! Now what am I going to brush my teeth with?" Nicole yelled. Man, every time she gets an attitude she starts rolling her neck like she is ghetto!

" I don't know, It's your tooth brush. It was on the floor where, so I just thought it was a cleaner scrubber thingy," I mumble trying not to make eye contact. Nicole then left to find a tooth brush.

"I found another tooth brush. Today I am going to send my money to the book camp. Are you sure you don't want to come?" Nicole then gave me a puppy dog look.

"I'm sure I don't want to go to a crummy outdoor book camp with no cell service. There are just going to be a bunch of nerds sitting in a circle reading a book. I've got better things to do than spend my time learning with some weird people," I said with a confident voice. I already planned my summer vacation. After Nicole left for camp it was time to get ready for me time.

"It isn't that bad. We will be writing our own books. I already have one idea of a book called Today My Life Begins, and we don't just sit in a circle and read. We will be having way much fun. Plus, there might be some cute boys there. Don't think that I don't know that you plan to go meet some boy after I am gone. You should really spend your time doing something other than chasing boys. Oh, and mom is going to want you to do something other than just hanging out. Are you going to sign up for some community service? You should work at the old folks home. Wait my bad, the senior citizen's place," Nicole then looked at me waiting for an answer.