They... they are gone

After Xarya got back home exhausted hoping her parents were still alseep. Xarya opened the door quickly just to reveal her worried parents standing there facing her room.

"Uh oh..." she said frozen in her place as they turned around to see her there at the door.

"Xarya!" Her mother gasped

"Where have you been" her father started walking towards her until he noticed the rope Xarya tried hiding behing her back.

"Xarya, you did it again, didnt you?"

Xarya just stepped back as her father kneeled infront of her 

"Look Xarya, i get that you love exploring and train for your future and, i need to tell you, its very dangerous."

"Yes dad, i understand..." Xarya sighed and walked past her father to go to her bed until she noticed Kay was no longer in her room. 

Xarya just ignored it and sat on her bed. Xarya hugged her favorite wolf plush. Her mother entered her room and sat by her bed.

"Xarya, me and your father will have to leave right now and go west to a meeting with the Hindlegs, please take care of yourself. Kay will be with her friends and she will come back to take care of you"

"Ok ma!" Xarya said as her mother walked out of her room.

Xarya waited until they were far enough from the house. One more minute. They are gone! 

Xarya ran out and played on the trees, dug holes and threw rocks at birds. 

She was enjoying herself until she heard something.

She wiggled her ears and listened again

Quiet. 

Then.

She heard a scream

A really loud scream.

A terrified one.

It was very familiar.

Her parents.

Xarya sprang up and ran towards where she heard the scream. She ran as fast as she could until she finally reached her destination.

Xarya was horrified by her sight.

There it was. Her dad's hat and her mom's apron.

Xarya grabbed her mother's apron. She smelled it. 

It smelled like... blood...

Xarya threw if away from her and ran towards the pack to inform the emperor. 

As she ran, she was crying. Alot. She was seeing things as well.

She ran until she went blind. Until she ran into a sharp branch that cut the side of her forhead.

Xarya fell down as she couldnt keep up anymore.

Xarya heard some people laughing nearby. There was a human villiage nearby.

"Haha!" Im glad we got both of 'em!" Said one of the humans. When in reality they killed two turkeys. Xarya didnt know though.

"They did it..." Xarya whispered to herself as she slowly passed out in the middle of nowhere.