beautiful crime

Summary

❝We fight every night for something, when the sun sets we're both the same; half in the shadows, half burned in flames. We can't look back for nothin'; take what you need, say your goodbyes. I gave you everything, this darkness is the light.❞

It was safe to say that Adelaide hated DogNut. She hated the way he looked at her, the way he called her "Princess" just to piss her off and his stupid nickname. But there was one thing Adelaide hated more than anything; the fact that she was undeniably in love with the bastard, not that she would actually admit it to both herself and him.

After the whole world went to shit, Adelaide survived thanks to her extensive knowledge of horror movies but she was left alone. Her parents and older brother were lucky, they died in their sleep and didn't come back. She survived the best she could with what she had but she knew she wouldn't last at home.

So she left home to search for other survivors, and on her travels she had an encounter with a group of grown-ups and was ready to give up on her life but a certain dark haired smart-ass saved her life and thus a love-hate relationship began.

Playlist

Beautiful Crime; Tamer

Summertime Sadness; Lana Del Rey

Acid Rain; Lorn

Drive; Halsey

Soldier; Fleurie

Too Much of Not Enough; Porcelain Black

Still; Daughter

I Just Wanna Know; NF

Young God; Halsey

The Night We Met; Lord Huron

Eyelids; PVRIS

Tonight We're Not Alone; Ben Schuller

Hurts Like Hell; Fleurie

Blue Jeans; Lana Del Rey

Heathens; twenty one pilots

Nicotine; Panic! At The Disco

The Gun; Cash Cash feat. Trinidad James, Dev & Chrish

Battlefield; Svrcina

No Angels; Bastille Feat. Ella Eyre

Bloodstream; Stateless

Dark Paradise; Lana Del Rey

Note

I've started to re-read The Enemy series and now I'm trash all over again and I am not ashamed of it. Although, I've decided to go with the American age range so everyone is 16 and under (it just makes more sense to me) but other than that, everything should be the same. This story is split up into three parts; part one taking place during The Dead, part two taking place during The Fear and part three taking place during The End. Hope you guys like it!