Ch. 16 Trash

Today was Monday, first day back from our mini vacation, cause we didn't have school on Friday. On the weekend I didn't really do much, just woke up, ate, hung out with friends, watched tv, ate again, and slept. At lease Jewls didn't bother me this weekend, even though it didn't really matter cause she was out most of the time. I just hope Kennedy forgot about the incident at the party, but I'm pretty sure she forgot what happened cause she might of been drunk, or so I thought.

I had Jendell drop me off at school. Of course she didn't have to go because she got a week suspension for being rude to Mr. Berg. You will say that she would be behind school work and stuff cause she missed a week of school, but she's pretty much the smartest girl in our grade and probably in the school. She never studies for anything, but she always aces her tests and quizzes, and she can remember things very specifically and detailed. I would accuse her of having photographic memory, but she would always deny. She might not act smart or look smart to people in many situations, but she's the smartest person I know, having a perfect 4.0 GPA. 

Anyways, as I walked into the school I noticed that everyone was staring and whispering. I wonder why. I was heading to my locker to get some books, when I spotted Sam and Colby holding piles of bright yellow papers.

I walked over to them to see if I could look at it. "What are you guys holding?" I asked reaching out to grab one from Colby.

He pulled away before I could look at it "It's nothing."

"I know it's something. Just let me look at it." I said trying to grab one from Sam's pile, but he too pulled away so I couldn't get it.

"No It's nothing important." Sam claimed.

"Seriously? Well fine, whatever. It's probably something stupid anyways." I said walking to my locker, clearly irritated.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked, both of them following me from behind.

"To my locker, duh."

"Uh I don't think you need to go to your locker." Colby said walking faster to get in front of me.

"Yes I do. I need to get my books for class." I said trying to go through him.

"You can just borrow ours, it would be way more easier." Sam said blocking me also.

I looked at them suspiciously. "You guys are acting so weird. Just let me go through!" I yelled. I managed to push through them and get to my locker. I was about to open it when I noticed that my lock was broken. I looked back at Sam and Colby, and they were looking back at me with unease. I turned back to my locker and opened it.

As soon as I opened it, a foul stench hit me in the nose and I had to look away almost gagging. When I looked back to my locker, pinching my nose, I saw that it was filled with trash. There were ripped papers, some type of liquid all over my books, and I saw some fuzzy thing stuck to the corner of my locker, oozing down. There was also spray paint scribbled all over......It was a mess.

"What the hell?" I said clearly shocked from the debris.

I tried pulling my book out, but as I did everything fell out, spilling all over the floor. As I was looking at all of it in shock, I spotted one of the bright yellow papers on the ground, and I quickly grabbed it and looked at it. It was a picture of me at Craig's party on the ground looking drunk and dazed, and all around it were the words: shit - whore - trash - slut - bitch.

I was angry. Who would do something like that. I turned to Sam and Colby and they were looking back at me with sympathy. "Who did this?" I asked them, knowing they knew.