The Beginning and The Talk

8 years ago

A little feline was in the rain all alone.Her parents were killed by hunters and she has no relative to stay with. But two animal came a fox and a lion,when they found the little tiger and ask to come with them for safety. The Lion insist that the tiger call him uncle because they are kinda related and offered a ride on his back. Fox said " You are never going to be alone ever again and that is a promise." The little tiger smiled and said in a soft voice "Thank you."  

10 years later

The Tiger was in her room thinking about who killed her parents. Fox knocked on her door and said "Tiger can we talk." Tiger said "sure."

Fox came in "Are you sure you want to find out who killed your parents, I mean you are trying too hard." Still thinking if I should Tiger thought.

Lion came in. "Time to go to bed guys." Tiger went to sleep and dreamed that everything will be great when she was born but it wasn't. She cried in her sleep. It was really upsetting to dream about somethings she loves.

Ok this is the beginning enjoy the next part Baiiii.

BTW this is not very depressing  but still enjoy the next part. But in some days i will be revising. So very sorry and please enjoy this story.