Break Time

The Forgotten and Nova went to the Forgotten House and sat down on the couch. Squid was so close on telling everyone his secret. Lion and Fox just went to sleep, Cow was reading a book. While Nova and Tiger were cuddling next to each other, Tiger was still thinking about her parents.  Nova was playfully pouncing on her cause Tiger to yelp really loud like literally.(>-<) Tiger exclaimed "Nova what are you doing!!" "You need a break from thinking about your parent, why not think about them after break." Tiger knew that she was giving everyone a hard time then she sigh and said "Fine." I promise you mom and dad that I will find the killer who did this to you and I will never forgive them,I will rip them into pieces. Nova was happy and then they both broke into a hug and a kiss. As Squid was outside recording everything (Sneaky Squid) he was so happy he ran down stair.

As Lion and Fox were peacefully sleeping, Squid was yelling which alarmed Lion. Lion growled and said "What is it Squid?" Fox was giggling to death when Lion was grumpy. Cow was like "What is it I want to know." (Pfff He is still a kid) Squid showed the Forgotten the video and Lion was so happy he almost cried " My little niece is growing up!!!" 

Tiger's POV

Nova was snuggling on top of my back as I quietly read a book. He ask me "What book are you reading Kitten?" "I am reading a manga of Death Note volume 5." As he licked his paw, I exclaimed very loudly "NO LIGHT IS KIRA AND MISA IS HELPING HIM!!!!!!" I heard Nova chuckle as I started to calm down. 

Nova's POV

Nova's POV

I will never forget this memory of Tiger being cutely mad. I licked her cheek and went back to sleep on her back. I wonder what is happening down stairs. I heard Squid yelling in excitement, mah I don't know and don't wanna know. 

Author-Chan POV

As you know I put the title as Break time is because The Forgotten are taking a break from there adventure. So if you like the book please vote and stay tune for the next chapter. Okay guys PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAI