Prologue

3rd person pov

FLASH BACK

Star Charter and Ratchet walked down the streets of cybertron. star stared at her feet as she walked finding her feet more interesting the the people around her "Are you alright Star?" Ratchet asked his little sister. She looked up at her brother rubbing the back of her neck "Ya I'm fine Ratchet just a little nerves" "Don't be they'll love you." he said placing a hand on her shoulder and giving a kind smile. She smiled back feeling more confident. When they arrived at the meeting place star couldn't believe who was there. Orion pax aka the keeper of the iEcon hall of records and megatron the best gladiator on cybertron. The small female sparkling hid behind her older brothers leg avoiding the gaze of the gladiator whale he spoke. "Orion,megatron this is my little sister star charter." Ratchet moved aside when he finished allowing them all to see her. The young and somewhat meek female waved her hand awkwardly and muttered a shy hello unsure of how to react. Orion and megaton stepped forward each kneeling to her level "it is nice to meet you star charter I am Orion pax" "and I am megatrones" Orion extended his hand for her to shake. Star looked at his hand for a few moments before taking his hand and shaking it. With a big smile and a happy glem in her eyes she said "its an honor to meet you both and I hope we can become good friends"

END FLASHBACK

stars pov

I was 10 at the time and I have treasured that memory since day one. a lot happened in those years orion helped me learn new things and megatron taught me to fight. megitron and his spark mate had a sparkling they named wind slasher and I got to sparklingsit him. sadly that was a year before the war for cybertron and I lost track of him in those two years I meet boots I would soon considered my family and spent fighting for my vary spark , for cybertron. yet that fight ended and a new fight started when I was taken prisoner at tiger pax .

wind slashers pov

FLASH BACK

there was a bright light then my optics onlined and I saw the smiling face of my carrier he had a happy grin on his face plate and then looked at some one and said "would you like to hold your son?" the other meck nodded and I was handed to whom I presume was my sire. I could tell he was a lot buffer the my carrier but he was just as gentle. He look at me with kind blue optics and a loving smile as carrier peeked over his shoulder. "Well come to the world windslasher" may carrier wispred and the hole time I was smiling

time skip

my carrier held me close to hid chest plate as he walked down the gray hall with me in one arm. after arriving in a room he placed a sword in I watched as it transformed into a mine con then he look from the mine con to my carrier as tears where sliding down his faceplate just as sire looked over carriers shoulder plating "remember carrier and sire love you" his voice cracked as he spoke and kissed my helm. he placed me in the pod next to the mine con and launched it.

FLASH BACK END

That was the last I ever saw of them I was knocked into stasis. when I awoke I was siting in a cave chuck full of raw enrgon with the mine con carving a small cluster of enrgon from the wall. over time I learned that his name was jade swipe and that my carrier sent him to protect me. along with those years came many struggles. I never touched the ground because I didn't trust the planet , me and jade's body's gained the ability to turn raw enrgon to byibl fuel , I learned to speak by repeating what jade swipe would say in private promising myself that the first bots I would talk to would be my carrier and sire, and out of the 9 years I've been on this planet the greatest struggle would be adjusting to not using my servos. the resining is because at the age of 5 I was captured by the organic natives of this planet and experimented on me permanently damaging my servos. eventually I escaped but not without physical and mental trauma. And to this day I hide in this cave with jade hoping that soon I can see my parental units again.